grey ghost

Ghost in the Shell | March 31, 2017 | Scarlett Johansson | Paramount | New Trailer on page 43!!!

um you know that gay people can still have sex with opposite gender people before they come out right?

Anyway all the internet rumours are that she is gay. Would be cool if she is, she'd be an awesome gay icon. I'm in love with her, like i would go gay for her. her and avril lavigne, omg. They are perfect women  :wub:

Edited by tree - we're home

um you know that gay people can still have sex with opposite gender people before they come out right?

Anyway all the internet rumours are that she is gay.

Sure they can.

And while I can certainly believe she likes the same gender, that type of thing is quite fluid, and I'm unwilling to accuse of her of engaging in those type of relations as some sort of cover up as opposed to well...being...bi. That probably makes more sense.

• Like 1

im not talking about "cover up", i just mean before people are comfortable with themselves. I know I would have done stuff with girls when i wasyounger, before I was comfortable with being myself, if I had the chance

im not talking about "cover up", i just mean before people are comfortable with themselves. I know I would have done stuff with girls when i wasyounger, before I was comfortable with being myself, if I had the chance

Fair enough.

I don't like to judge. KStew can be whatever she needs to be.

Though...stop the adultery.

nawh 'adultery' is fine, people need to chill about how evil cheating is.

People might get a bit crazy about it, but come on, it sucks.

Though yes, it's not death sentence evil like some make it out to be. But you still suck.

I've never been in a relationship so it hasn't affected me, but in my ethics classes, everyone would always say about how awful it is. I don't think it's particularly morally wrong. fuck whoever you wanna fuck imo. cool if you have a healthy relationship, cool if you don't, whatever makes you happy.

I've never been in a relationship so it hasn't affected me, but in my ethics classes, everyone would always say about how awful it is. I don't think it's particularly morally wrong. fuck whoever you wanna fuck imo. cool if you have a healthy relationship, cool if you don't, whatever makes you happy.

Lying to people is not a good thing. Especially ones you pretend you give a shit about.

I think you should rethink your stance.

But this isn't really the forum for that conversation.

What are you talking about? A thread about a robot naked woman who kills shit is the perfect forum for this conversation.

That makes so little sense that it warps around the time continuum and starts making sense...

So, yeah, I'm with you.