grey ghost

Ghost in the Shell | March 31, 2017 | Scarlett Johansson | Paramount | New Trailer on page 43!!!

4 minutes ago, Macleod said:

Sorry to be that guy, but...Why do we never see Batman or Iron Man's ass on a magazine cover or poster?

That's what my sisters ask all the time. Can we see Bucky/Kylo Ren/Loki/Star Lord/Cap/etc ass on a poster/magazine cover? 

Edited by Valonqar

16 minutes ago, Macleod said:

Sorry to be that guy, but...Why do we never see Batman or Iron Man's ass on a magazine cover or poster?

You have a point. I mean, do we ever see them in anything but 2 or 3 stock positions on those magazines?

5 hours ago, Macleod said:

Because people were furious when Joel Schumacher dared to show Batman s ass in his Batman films.

• Like 1

Just now, Valonqar said:

Doubtful it's Next Gen Matrix. besides, what does it even mean now since sequels pretty much buried the franchise?

Funny considering the Matrix is using some ideas and reference from the Ghost in the Shell.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Futurist said:

Because people were furious when Joel Schumacher dared to show Batman s ass in his Batman films.

Yeah, I knew someone would bring that up..

Inherent phobia against women in power gets the US and UK nowhere...