grey ghost

Ghost in the Shell | March 31, 2017 | Scarlett Johansson | Paramount | New Trailer on page 43!!!

I'm only a casual fan of the series so as long as they keep the essence of the character, and especially, the world, I'm game for change. And in addition, we don't know if this is the villain just manipulating her.

Edited by TheMovieman
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, TheMovieman said:

I'm only a casual fan of the series so as long as they keep the essence of the character, and especially, the world, I'm game for change. And in addition, we don't know if this is the villain just manipulating her.

aXHj56Z.jpg

No seriously, I'd love to see that.

It would add to the trailer "game".

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Harley said:

Visuals look amazing. Question is will controversy over her casting hurt the box office.  

I think her casting will help. If she can get Lucy, as bat-s as that was, to make what it did ($463M worldwide), she should be able to do better here. What Asian actress would you cast that has similar (or close to) star power?

Edited by TheMovieman

I didn't notice there was a description of what this entails beneath the ticket selection:

In anticipation of the upcoming film “GHOST IN THE SHELL,” Paramount Pictures, Dreamworks Pictures and IMAX present a one-night-only event featuring an exclusive first look at stunning film footage exclusively in IMAX® theatres across 14 North American cities with select international markets and dates to follow. Attendees will receive a limited edition poster and have the opportunity to capture their experience in a film-centric experiential photo booth — “Becoming the Major.” IMAX theatres in Los Angeles and New York will also feature a special behind-the-scenes look at the costumes and props from the film. 

Does not sound like it's the whole film, sadly.

1 hour ago, DAJK said:

I really think his is going to tank hard in America. I just don't sense much buzz. Warcraft numbers incoming.

It's possible but I feel like it's more Edge of Tomorrow than Warcraft.

Edit:

Oh I said it before I even read Alli's post.

20 minutes ago, Alli said:

I hope this doesn't meet the same fate as Edge of Tomorrow..

Edge of Tomorrow's numbers are fine for this.

Edited by Arlborn
  • Like 1