Neo

Avengers Endgame | Conclusion to The Infinity Saga | April 26, 2019 | Review Reactions on page 540 | Endgame Spoilers Allowed

I kind of hope that Avengers 3 will be a bit smaller scale, like the calm before the storm that is Thanos so to speak. So I hope the Guardians won't appear until Avengers 4.

yeah I would prefer that too. 

• Like 3

I'm just hoping they can hold onto all the original actors until the end of phase 3.

It would be so perfect.

• Like 1

I'm just hoping they can hold onto all the original actors until the end of phase 3.

It would be so perfect.

I have a feeling they will. if they skip a lot of the main heroes for Avengers 3 then the chris' will have not complete their contracts until the last one. and I think they'll proabbly have some kind of deal with Robert Downey jr. 

• Like 1

Amazing how DH's split changed blockbuster history so much. 

• Like 3

Everyone's doing it now, like literally everyone

• Like 1

I don't know if we can really call that two-part as if it is one big movie. They have 2 other movies between them and I can't see both of them totally apart from the Infinity War, especially Captain Marvel. 

For the roster, I suppose that in "Part 1", we'll have a new roster (Strange, Black Panther, Ant-Man) with some old ones : either Iron Man either Captain depending on which side is the team about the politic Civil War issue (I see more the IM team being there, the official Avengers backed by the government when the others members (Cap and his allies) are illegal and then hidden. Some thing going down on Earth for Thanos to steal some missing stones (he had found some others during GOTG 2 and Thor Ragnarok IMO) and by the end of the movie, he reveals himself with the Gauntlet completed and all the heroes comes help to fight him for Part 2. The Guardians and Thor (on Asgard all this time since AoU I guess) obviously come to Earth for this big fight and the newly introduced Captain Marvel and Inhumans too.

• Like 1

Is this phase 4 or phase 3?

i think phase 3 since it's only one year after part 1. probably the end of the whooooole mega phase too

• Like 2

No. Back to the Future did it. Matrix did it. Kill Bill literally split the film in half. I fully expect the subtitles to be unique by the time each film comes out. No mentioning of Part 1 and 2.

• Like 2

I guess I'm the only one who likes it split. Also, dat teaser

I think this is the first time ever we have a teaser for a movie that's 4 years away.

No. Back to the Future did it. Matrix did it. Kill Bill literally split the film in half. I fully expect the subtitles to be unique by the time each film comes out. No mentioning of Part 1 and 2.

I hope the first movie will be called Thanos Rising and the second one Infinity War.

I hope the first movie will be called Thanos Rising and the second one Infinity War.

First one should be called Thanos Begins, and the second one Avengers Rising. :)

The battle against Thanos will be so huge, they can't disappoint us, a lot of action and fights everywhere at such fast pace -> This is what we want and I'm sure they will deliver :D

It will be remembered forever in the movie industry as a monument of epicness and greatness :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 1

I guess I'm the only one who likes it split. Also, dat teaser

What? I think a lot of people love the split. I know I do.

• Like 1

What? I think a lot of people love the split. I know I do.

You look in the Avengers 2 thread; a lot of people are going "Awesome news for everything except for Avengers 3 being split. Ew."

• Like 1