Neo

Avengers Endgame | Conclusion to The Infinity Saga | April 26, 2019 | Review Reactions on page 540 | Endgame Spoilers Allowed

Well, since this is based off comic-books, and loosely at that, and not a book, I don't see any problem in this being a two-parter because when you have a grand finale to a 20-movie series, you can't just make it a 2-hour movie. I mean, you can, but it wouldn't be as epic as it should be. I do wish they'd come up with some more creative titles that this "Part 1/2" business.

I hope the first movie will be called Thanos Rising and the second one Infinity War.

I actually like that idea

• Like 1

Amazing how DH's split changed blockbuster history so much. 

Nothing to do with DH. The plan was always to have 2 Avengers separate movies. Original titles were Infinity Gauntlet and Infinity War that changed to Infinity Pt. 1 and Pt. 2 to the names we have now.

• Like 1

Nothing to do with DH. The plan was always to have 2 Avengers separate movies. Original titles were Infinity Gauntlet and Infinity War that changed to Infinity Pt. 1 and Pt. 2 to the names we have now.

Maybe, but Harry Potter started the recent trend of movie series splitting the last movie into two movies. It really did change blockbuster history.

Maybe, but Harry Potter started the recent trend of movie series splitting the last movie into two movies. It really did change blockbuster history.

But this might not be the last movie

But this might not be the last movie

It won't be the last, but is the last of the big Thanos story they have been building towards since Avengers(or even Iron Man if you want to be really lose).

Maybe, but Harry Potter started the recent trend of movie series splitting the last movie into two movies (book franchises). It really did change blockbuster history.

Marvel had a a plan with or without HP.

Marvel had a a plan with or without HP.

They might not have thought of splitting it into two if Harry Potter didn't do it first and it wasn't so successful.

Edited by Empire
  • Like 1

They might not have thought of splitting it into two if Harry Potter didn't do it first and it wasn't so successful.

So much wrong  this statement.

So much wrong  this statement.

Okay, if you say so. Not going to bother continuing this discussion as you obviously think Marvel had this idea in place along time ago which I highly doubt they did. We won't ever see eye to eye on it, so there is no point.

• Like 1

Okay, if you say so. Not going to bother continuing this discussion as you obviously think Marvel had this idea in place along time ago which I highly doubt they did. We won't ever see eye to eye on it, so there is no point.

Marvel is the greatest thing since slice bread. Marvel can do no wrong. Marvel has never copied a movie. There movies are original and head of their time. 

• Like 5

Marvel is the greatest thing since slice bread. Marvel can do no wrong. Marvel has never copied a movie. There movies are original and head of their time.

Thanks for the reminder. I forgot everything they do with their cinematic universe is an original idea and not borrowed from somewhere else.
  • Like 1

You said you weren't going to bother continuing discussing and you did. LOL. Its not that hard to grasp they were called different names no part  in the title but I guess later it changed to part 1 and part 2. You were wrong.

• Like 1

You said you weren't going to bother continuing discussing and you did. LOL. Its not that hard to grasp they were called different names no part  in the title but I guess later it changed to part 1 and part 2. You were wrong.

Give me proof and maybe I will believe you. What I ment by being done is that I am done trying to change your unfounded opinion.

• Like 2

Give me proof and maybe I will believe you. What I ment by being done is that I am done trying to change your unfounded opinion.

I already did as well as another poster. Its your unfounded opinion, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Edited by Neo
  • Like 1

Hoping this isnt actually a movie cut in half (HP) and more ESB/ROTJ like. 

It will be the latter.

I already did as well as another poster. Its your unfounded opinion, you have no idea what you are talking about.

I must have missed it then as I haven't seen you post anything.

• Like 2

I must have missed it then as I haven't seen you post anything.

I guess you did you quoted it.