Neo

Avengers Endgame | Conclusion to The Infinity Saga | April 26, 2019 | Review Reactions on page 540 | Endgame Spoilers Allowed

um CM is not a Mary Sue, her power derives from the Space Stone.

She is like many of the heroes an ordinary person who is given insane powers through random circumstance.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FlashMaster659 said:

:ohmygod:

Our current working estimate for first day IW Fandango sales is just 30,000 right? I feel like one of these numbers has to be a mistake, doing 33x IW’s first 24 hrs is pretty hard to swallow.

• Like 1

We still need a venom reaction and an incel reaction would be useful for this thread.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Our current working estimate for first day IW Fandango sales is just 30,000 right? I feel like one of these numbers has to be a mistake, doing 33x IW’s first 24 hrs is pretty hard to swallow.

Exactly. I never argued with that number because I didn’t have anything to back it up, but 30k tickets is about 8 decent sized theaters for a weekend. It never made sense. 

• Like 1

Youtube is just dominated by Endgame hype. 

Posted (edited)

So a 300m+ giant blockbuster is promoted with exposition dialogues ?

Groundbreaking.

Edited by The Futurist

17 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

So a 300m+ giant blockbuster is promoted with expostion dialogues ?

Groundbreaking.

it is groundbreaking that exposition dialog is gonna open it with 300M+ OW. you don't need wizz bang money shots when characters themselves are money shots. bravo Feige! :bravo::worthy:

46 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

I remember last year there was a car commercial that featured the beginning fight scene with tony and the black order that was in the movie and not just a created scene for the commercial

1 hour ago, Thanos Legion said:

I haven't read what's behind that link, but maybe they meant ww or more than the first 24h or a combination of both?

Just now, terrestrial said:

I haven't read what's behind that link, but maybe they meant ww or more than the first 24h or a combination of both?

This was resolved over in the buzz thread. Basically Pulse:

A) displays individual orders, not individuals tickets. Buying one ticket for yourself adds 1 to the fandango tracking we scrape, as does someone buying 8 tickets at once for their extended family.

B ) only displays a subset of total Fandango sales made    

So the 1M+ for Endgame is the raw ticket number, and mostly incomparable to the 30k IW Pulse figure.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

It's wrong. Infinity war shattered the record BP set for presales in a 24 hour period. It broke that in 6 hours.

Think I'm going to get my tickets for a thursday showing this week, fandango shows a ton of showings in my area with mostly empty theaters.

3 hours ago, Valonqar said:

CM in EG is most likely what Stormbreaker was in IW. ha,ha you are fucked now, Thanos...oh wait! Otherwise there's no story. So panic that she, not one or more OG, will defeat Thanos is ridiculous. narratively speaking, it's never the strongest but the biggest heart/sacrifice who does it. Always.

Your all wrong, Hulk is going to beat Mr T to a pulp. The clues are all there in IW.

Just now, AndyK said:

Your all wrong, Hulk is going to beat Mr T to a pulp. The clues are all there in IW.

he's one of OG so that's fair. 

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Galactic Specter said:

Think I'm going to get my tickets for a thursday showing this week, fandango shows a ton of showings in my area with mostly empty theaters.

What area would that be?

Edited by VenomXXR

2 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

What area would that be?

An area with lots of additional screens gotten added I guess :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

An area with lots of additional screens gotten added I guess :ph34r:

Didn't say which Thursday.....could be in June.:sparta:

• Haha 1