Neo

Avengers Endgame | Conclusion to The Infinity Saga | April 26, 2019 | Review Reactions on page 540 | Endgame Spoilers Allowed

Just now, TalismanRing said:

It probably needs MC  to want to grade ungraded movies generously for that to happen.  Also,  maybe read them beyond the first sentence  before scoring the unscored.   That's b/4 we get to their secret weighting algorithm. 

That said the MC avg is now the same as the RT Top Critics avg 78 v 7.81

Its only 2 away, I don't think 80 is out of reach even with MC being MC

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ZackM said:

Can anyone confirm that the time-jumping creates alternate universes?

It’s mostly creating plot holes. 

3 minutes ago, ZackM said:

Can anyone confirm that the time-jumping creates alternate universes?

ViewerAnon aka someone who's actually seen it, has said so.

5 minutes ago, cheesypoofs said:

Am I allowed to all how many post credits scenes there are? I'm not looking for any details on what they are about, just how many?

At least the fourth freaking time I've seen this.

Take your question somewhere else.

35 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Great reviews.

Excited to see the mental hula hoops Futurist is going to go through to still dump on the critics for not getting Marvel movies or whatever.

I am more curious as to Napoleon's reaction since has been pushing very heavy what a huge fiasco this film is going to b e.

He will probably push the "Disney Buys off the critics" crap he usually pushes.

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

(Wakes up)  

(Sees RT score and avg score) 

(Eyes widen)

(Promptly faint)

Edited by eddyxx
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, dudalb said:

I am more curious as to Napoleon's reaction since has been pushing very heavy what a huge fiasco this film is going to b e.

He will probably push the "Disney Buys off the critics" crap he usually pushes.

Yeah I was actually wondering where @Napoleon @ChipMunky and the like are. Are they going to be around this weekend?

• Not Cool 1

5 minutes ago, Mulder said:

ViewerAnon aka someone who's actually seen it, has said so.

Sgt,Fury and the Howling Commandos, with the original Nick Fury, here we come.

3 minutes ago, JB33 said:

Yeah I was actually wondering where @Napoleon @ChipMunky and the like are. Are they going to be around this weekend?

why you @ them,why 😪

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I don’t see what’s wrong with someone asking if there’s post credit scenes and how many there are without wanting to enter the spoiler threads. The same question has been asked in basically every thread on this forum for years. 

Was there a new rule put out specifically for this movie? 

• Like 3

Good thing the Black Widow solo film is a prequel, I wonder if the door is open for any of the non dusted dead to return like Gamora and BW. 

I'll be curious what Marvel has planned for the next few Phases. I think we'll probably see Fantastic Four and X-Men but probably not until Phase 5. Villain wise, I would like to see Kang the Conqueror or the Beyonder. 

7 minutes ago, JB33 said:

This is a disservice to @ChipMunky to lump him with the other guy though.

He does like/love MCU movies. He’s just excessively and gleefully enjoying trolling the MCU fandom too much lol.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Do the dusted people get snapped back into existence, or do they just reappear once the first stone has been stolen from the past?  Wouldn't stealing any of the stones and bringing it to the future immediately negate everything that happened in IW?

5 minutes ago, cax16 said:

I don’t see what’s wrong with someone asking if there’s post credit scenes and how many there are without wanting to enter the spoiler threads. The same question has been asked in basically every thread on this forum for years. 

Was there a new rule put out specifically for this movie? 

Yeah I don't consider the existence/number of post credit scenes to be a spoiler either, so idk why. Also Mick Lasalle who didn't like IW gave this a quite positive review.

2 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Handprints Ceremony at TCL Chinese Theater

tumblr_pqfi7budck1vq6w4ko1_540.gif
tumblr_pqfi7budck1vq6w4ko2_540.gif
tumblr_pqfi7budck1vq6w4ko3_540.gif
tumblr_pqfi7budck1vq6w4ko4_540.gif
tumblr_pqfi7budck1vq6w4ko5_540.gif
tumblr_pqfi7budck1vq6w4ko6_540.gif
tumblr_pqfi7budck1vq6w4ko7_540.gif
tumblr_pqfi7budck1vq6w4ko8_540.gif
tumblr_pqfi7budck1vq6w4ko9_540.gif

They should have did that but with their dicks *sigh* such a missed opportunity 

• Astonished 1

4 minutes ago, ZackM said:

Do the dusted people get snapped back into existence, or do they just reappear once the first stone has been stolen from the past?  Wouldn't stealing any of the stones and bringing it to the future immediately negate everything that happened in IW?

I saw the reappearance scene. Something like many portals open and they start coming out. First Cap hears "on your left" and then BP, Suri and Okoye appear with Falcon flying overhead.  Now if you wonder why the hell is Okoye appearing since she wasn't snapped, apparently the snapped and unsnapped are coming with their armies together, so Strange appears and also unsnapped Wong and the magicians. It's hard to explain but make sense when you watch. so they all brought their armies (wakandans, magicians, etc) and are facing Thanos. can @ViewerAnon confirm or deny whether I got it right? After all I watched the clip out of context so I don't know why everyone, snapped and unsnapped comes through those portals?