Neo

Avengers Endgame | Conclusion to The Infinity Saga | April 26, 2019 | Review Reactions on page 540 | Endgame Spoilers Allowed

I also want to praise closing credits with OG actors signatures. what a way to pay tribute to those actors and characters! :bravo:

1 hour ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

725 or so.

Thinking those TLK legs are gonna be absolutely bonkers. Kids will and families will see over and over and over again.

Why? They've already seen the movie and have easy access to it at home. 

Question to people who have seen the movie, this question (and hopefull the answer) is 100% SPOILER FREE...

NO SPOILERS

My mom is a casual MCU fan, she doesn't really remember many of the MCU films and refuses to watch Captain Marvel or rewatch Infinity War. Will she be missing something? Will she be able to enjoy it?

11 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Handprints Ceremony at TCL Chinese Theater

tumblr_pqfi7budck1vq6w4ko1_540.gif
tumblr_pqfi7budck1vq6w4ko2_540.gif
tumblr_pqfi7budck1vq6w4ko3_540.gif
tumblr_pqfi7budck1vq6w4ko4_540.gif
tumblr_pqfi7budck1vq6w4ko5_540.gif
tumblr_pqfi7budck1vq6w4ko6_540.gif
tumblr_pqfi7budck1vq6w4ko7_540.gif
tumblr_pqfi7budck1vq6w4ko8_540.gif
tumblr_pqfi7budck1vq6w4ko9_540.gif

D43qF9bWkAAXQvt.jpg

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, MovieMan89 said:

Why? They've already seen the movie and have easy access to it at home. 

Yes true

TLK will make $600M DOM 

1 minute ago, rerga said:

Question to people who have seen the movie, this question (and hopefull the answer) is 100% SPOILER FREE...

NO SPOILERS

My mom is a casual MCU fan, she doesn't really remember many of the MCU films and refuses to watch Captain Marvel or rewatch Infinity War. Will she be missing something? Will she be able to enjoy it?

According to Scott Mendelson, his daughter was able to follow the movie even though she'd only seen a couple of MCU movies.

7 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

I saw the reappearance scene. Something like many portals open and they start coming out. First Cap hears "on your left" and then BP, Suri and Okoye appear with Falcon flying overhead.  Now if you wonder why the hell is Okoye appearing since she wasn't snapped, apparently the snapped and unsnapped are coming with their armies together, so Strange appears and also unsnapped Wong and the magicians. It's hard to explain but make sense when you watch. so they all brought their armies (wakandans, magicians, etc) and are facing Thanos. can @ViewerAnon confirm or deny whether I got it right? After all I watched the clip out of context so I don't know why everyone, snapped and unsnapped comes through those portals? 

This all sounds like a massive mess.  I'm baffled by the critical response given all the nonsense the plot recaps are revealing.

It's interesting they opted for no post credit scene.

I think if I find something truly surprising about the reviews it's that some are saying it can work well for the uninitiated as a standalone too. Now that will be one crazy achievement if true. 

• Like 2

Many are wondering if Stark will somehow return given how simply absurd it is to kill the character off with deserved happiness so within his grasp. Will be interesting 

• Not Cool 1

This reception is significantly better than I expected.  

With these reviews, this is starting to look like the perfect box office storm.  Hyped beyond measure, adored by critics, seemingly adored by fans, coming off a universally loved cliff-hanger, and staring at acres of empty market space in the coming weeks.  

I think TFA is safe domestically, and Avatar internationally, but this movie is starting to look like it can split the difference between the two in both spheres.  $800 DOM, 1.6B INT.

USA $800mn+

China $500mn+

Rest of World $1300mn+

2600mn + incoming

• Like 1
  • Astonished 2

20 minutes ago, Menor said:

Yeah I don't consider the existence/number of post credit scenes to be a spoiler either, so idk why. Also Mick Lasalle who didn't like IW gave this a quite positive review.

Any detail about the movie that is not officially released is considered a spoiler.  For people that really want to know I'm sure it's not hard to find out.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ZackM said:

This all sounds like a massive mess.  I'm baffled by the critical response given all the nonsense the plot recaps are revealing.

Until you see it, blame me on making it sound like mess. I really think it makes sense when you see it. 

3 minutes ago, AndyLL said:

Any detail about the movie that is not officially released is considered a spoiler.  For people that really want to know I'm sure it's not hard to find out.

That said... go ahead and stick in in spoiler tags.  Only the number... nothing else about them

• Like 1