Neo

Avengers Endgame | Conclusion to The Infinity Saga | April 26, 2019 | Review Reactions on page 540 | Endgame Spoilers Allowed

22 minutes ago, druv10 said:

Just like Avengers Endgame, I'm coming full circle with my countdown/milestones that I did For TA1, older posters will remember them. 

Yaaass!

what milestones you’re gonna set for the movie?

24 minutes ago, druv10 said:

Just like Avengers Endgame, I'm coming full circle with my countdown/milestones that I did For TA1, older posters will remember them. 

1 hour ago, OncomingStorm93 said:

Civil War was 95% at 92 reviews. Ended at 91%

Thor Ragnarok was 96% at 90 reviews. Ended at 92%

Black Panther was 98% at 83 reviews. Ended at 97%

Infinity War was 86% at 96 reviews. Ended at 85%

More comparisons:

Spider-Verse was 99% at 91 reviews. Ended at 97%

Logan was 95% at 83 reviews. Ended at 93%

Wonder Woman was 96% at 94 reviews. Ended at 93%

Conclusion: From this point in comparable superhero film's RT lifespans, films drop an average of 2%-3%. At most, 4%. Endgame stands at 97% with 89 reviews. At this point, the absolute floor looks to be 93%. I'd guess it settles at 94%.

Just now, Heroicpiglet said:

where are you @Gamora your post is torturing me

Wait, what post? 😂

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Sam said:

Yaaass!

what milestones you’re gonna set for the movie?

For Domestic is pretty easy with IW and Avatar while China $500M. 

For WW both TFA and Titanic

I'm also thinking about SK over 13.3M admissions.

Any other suggestions?

11 minutes ago, AndyLL said:

Domestic yes, WW maybe

Edited by druv10
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, OncomingStorm93 said:

More comparisons:

Spider-Verse was 99% at 91 reviews. Ended at 97%

Logan was 95% at 83 reviews. Ended at 93%

Wonder Woman was 96% at 94 reviews. Ended at 93%

Conclusion: From this point in comparable superhero film's RT lifespans, films drop an average of 2%-3%. At most, 4%. Endgame stands at 97% with 89 reviews. At this point, the absolute floor looks to be 93%. I'd guess it settles at 94%.

So close to my prediction. LOL

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Valonqar said:

I saw the reappearance scene. Something like many portals open and they start coming out. First Cap hears "on your left" and then BP, Suri and Okoye appear with Falcon flying overhead.  Now if you wonder why the hell is Okoye appearing since she wasn't snapped, apparently the snapped and unsnapped are coming with their armies together, so Strange appears and also unsnapped Wong and the magicians. It's hard to explain but make sense when you watch. so they all brought their armies (wakandans, magicians, etc) and are facing Thanos. can @ViewerAnon confirm or deny whether I got it right? After all I watched the clip out of context so I don't know why everyone, snapped and unsnapped comes through those portals? 

2 hours ago, ZackM said:

This all sounds like a massive mess.  I'm baffled by the critical response given all the nonsense the plot recaps are revealing.

From what I understand, the snapped ones reappear, reunite with the unsnapped, and then Strange brings them together through the portals he creates.

Edited by catlover

4 minutes ago, druv10 said:

For Domestic is pretty easy with IW and Avatar while China $500M. 

For WW both TFA and Titanic

I'm also thinking about SK over 14.2M admissions.

Any other suggestions?

Domestic yes, WW maybe

Wow, you’re going all in. Many milestones there. I love it.

Since you’re doing it for China and SK, maybe milestones for other big MCU countries like India, UK or Brazil?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

RT: 97%, 8.17/10 with 95 reviews 

MC: 78 with 34 reviews

Critics’ Choice: 87/100

Edited by Deja23
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Gamora said:

*triple checks I'm in the spoiler thread*

Cap using Mjolnir was so fucking epic and I know fanboys have been going on about it forever but it literally never occurred to me it would happen until it did and then it was amazingggggg.

And holy shit at the level of fanservice, but it was so damn perfect and good. I need to rewatch it for that alone.

*checks I'm in the spoiler thread again*

*hits submit*

How do you feel about our girl Gamora being perma-fridged? :whosad:

8 minutes ago, Gamora said:

Wait, what post? 😂

please give your review if i'm not asking too much. You said it could be divisive 

Posted (edited)

The only thing as shocking as Endgame box office, is seeing how crazy this run is for James Holzhauer, the current Jeopardy Champion. Dude has the 6 highest daily scores ever on the show, and he has only been on 14 times. (Record is 72 btw) ...however he has won 1/3 the total amount of money already that the guy who got to 72 won total. Insane!!!!

Edited by longtimereader
Vocab

1 minute ago, catlover said:

From what I understand, the snapped ones reappear, reunite with the unsnapped, and then Strange brings them together through the portals he creates.

Correct. But also, we do already know the snapped are back because Clint gets a call from Laura just after Bruce unsnaps them.

1 minute ago, LouisianaArkansasGeorgia said:

How do you feel about our girl Gamora being perma-fridged? :whosad:

Sad of course. But thinking about it now I'm a bit confused about what happened with the Gamora that came back in time, we didn't see her on the ship so did she get snapped away by Tony? I really don't know.

3 minutes ago, Heroicpiglet said:

please give your review if i'm not asking too much. You said it could be divisive 

If you want to know more about possible divisiveness, your asking too much. At least in here.

I doubt the movies will deep into the problems that would arise from 3.5 billion people just showing up again after 5 years

44 minutes ago, Ruthie said:

Backstreet boy Hulk is a NO.

A fan of N’Sync Hulk, huh?

Figures.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sam said:

Wow, you’re going all in. Many milestones there. I love it.

Since you’re doing it for China and SK, maybe milestones for other big MCU countries like India, UK or Brazil?

Yeah, all in. I want to have the same feeling I had with TA1.

Ok, I can do that. SK is the one I want the most in the foreign territories; they love MCU yet another movie has the Hollywood record. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, longtimereader said:

The only thing as shocking as Endgame box office, is seeing how crazy this run is for James Holzhauer, the current Jeopardy Champion. Dude has the 6 highest daily scores ever on the show, and he has only been on 14 times. (Record is 72 btw) ...however he has won 1/3 the total amount of money already that the guy who got to 72 won total. Insane!!!!

He's exceptionally impressive. A total game changer, much like Endgame.