Neo

Avengers Endgame | Conclusion to The Infinity Saga | April 26, 2019 | Review Reactions on page 540 | Endgame Spoilers Allowed

28 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

So, what butt cheek should I choose for my Kevin Feige tattoo ?

Right ?

Left ?

It’s only fitting to split the tattoo into two parts.

• Like 1

I just watched this trailer. 

I approve. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, OncomingStorm93 said:

I concur.

Get the hat on one cheek, face on the other.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

So, what butt cheek should I choose for my Kevin Feige tattoo ?

Right ?

Left ?

Across the whole area with his cap on top of butt crack.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, OncomingStorm93 said:

Very sound advice 

@The Futurist Put Feige’s head on one butt cheek and his hat on the other butt cheek. The hat deserves it. 

Edit: GODDAMN IT, @Horner!!!

Edited by Sam
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just watched multiple trailers and TV spots. They really did a great job of pretty much showing hardly anything but still showing enough. 

• Like 2

The passing of the glove from one person to another reminded me of the final scenes from Rogue One when their desperately passing on the Death Star plans. 

• Like 1

I just realised something. I did a rewatch before Captain Marvel except for Ant-Man and the Wasp. Afterwards I started Ant-Man and the Wasp but didn’t finish it. 

My rewatch is not complete. 

• Astonished 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, sahmeelg said:

I would have loved more Carol but I think in the end it was fine. She got significant scenes. She rescued Tony (just as he was near death) and Nebula. She got to destroy Thanos' ship (audience freaking loved that). Even though she got shot down by Thanos when he used the power stone, she still showed how formidable she was against him. She was the "leader" with that female line-up during the battle.

It is fucked up that Black Widow, who is literally the First Lady of the MCU did not participate in that scene. She deserved to be the "leader" there. :whosad:

• Like 1

can someone explain to me (haven't seen the movie but saw enough clips and read detailed synopsis) why was Okoye featured on the poster? She apparently just appears in the final battle and does nothing memorable (based on the battle clip). Valkyrie seems more engaged cause she has a mini arc (becomes the Queen of Asgard) and has 2 big scenes in the battle (helps Parker and wrecks one of big ships). 

1 minute ago, LouisianaArkansasGeorgia said:

It is fucked up that Black Widow, who is literally the First Lady of the MCU did not participate in that scene. She deserved to be the "leader" there. :whosad:

She died. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

BW death hurts me the most. She had lots of potential. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

can someone explain to me (haven't seen the movie but saw enough clips and read detailed synopsis) why was Okoye featured on the poster? She apparently just appears in the final battle and does nothing memorable (based on the battle clip). Valkyrie seems more engaged cause she has a mini arc (becomes the Queen of Asgard) and has 2 big scenes in the battle (helps Parker and wrecks one of big ships). 

To get some Black Panther money. Easy peasy. 

Black Audience loves Okoye. In the end Marvel is just a big corporation. 

Just now, LouisianaArkansasGeorgia said:

I may be wrong but it seems to me that they deliberately phased out BW early in the movie to establish CM as the new First Lady of MCU. the scene where all other ladies come to her aid cause she inspired them with wrecking the mothership is basically her coronation. Dick move towards BW cause I think that passing the torch could have been done in a way that both does justice to BW and crowns CM but what can we do? 

• Like 1
  • Not Cool 1

2 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

There’s an earlier scene where she’s reporting in via hologram with several others to Black Widow. She has a good line in that scene. 

• Like 1

Just now, Valonqar said:

I may be wrong but it seems to me that they deliberately phased out BW early in the movie to establish CM as the new First Lady of MCU. the scene where all other ladies come to her aid cause she inspired them with wrecking the mothership is basically her coronation. Dick move towards BW cause I think that passing the torch could have been done in a way that both does justice to BW and crowns CM but what can we do? 

Just like Tony and Cap. 

BW and CM could have also work. 

BW being the leader and CM being the heavy hitter and Inspiration. 

Marvel is lagging behind in writing good female arcs as of now. 

3 minutes ago, MadmenEndgame said:

To get some Black Panther money. Easy peasy. 

Black Audience loves Okoye. In the end Marvel is just a big corporation. 

yeah, makes sense. I suspected massive overselling cause eevrything we knew about EG, before spoilers confirmed it, suggested she had no place in the story, save battle cameo near the end with 1000 other characters. and that's how it turned out. 

@DeeCee Thanks. still massive overselling.

Edited by Valonqar

45 minutes ago, A Panda of Ice and Fire said:

I heard some fans were upset about plot points this took, is this true here?

Cap going back in time and staying there  might be divisive 

6 minutes ago, LouisianaArkansasGeorgia said:

I would have been fine if she wasn't leading, but I wanted her to be there so badly. My sister was pissed. BW has been presented the first female superhero in the MCU, and it sucks that she had to die. Feige better be giving their all for her solo movie. She has put up plenty of shit from the start, from the company when Perlmutter was the head, the lack of merchandise, not capitalizing on her popularity when The Avengers released and having her own movie, and all the stupid sexist, misogyny things she had to go through during press tours over the years, etc. 

2 minutes ago, MadmenEndgame said:

Just like Tony and Cap. 

BW and CM could have also work. 

BW being the leader and CM being the heavy hitter and Inspiration. 

Marvel is lagging behind in writing good female arcs as of now. 

yeah, almost 30 movies in and we don't have an iconic female-female relationship like Cap/Tony, Tony/Bruce, Thor/Loki, Rocket/Groot, and many other combos. We have iconic male/female ones (BW/Cap in TWS for exmaple) but as far as f/f goes, practically just Gamora and Nebula and not even close to m/m ones. heck, BW and Wanda never had an actual relationship despite being members of the same team. wanda had them with individual guys, and BW with individual guys but never BW and Wanda. Even CM's most important relationship in her solo movie is Fury and then Egg Nog (whatever Law's name).

• Sad 1

Scar Jo has tolerated trolls for years. 

And, now Brie Larson has do the same. 

I don't understand these people, if you don't like a character why harass the actress. 

• Thanks 1