Neo

Avengers Endgame | Conclusion to The Infinity Saga | April 26, 2019 | Review Reactions on page 540 | Endgame Spoilers Allowed

7 minutes ago, MadmenEndgame said:

Just like Tony and Cap. 

BW and CM could have also work. 

BW being the leader and CM being the heavy hitter and Inspiration. 

Marvel is lagging behind in writing good female arcs as of now. 

Did you watch Brie and Scarlett on Ellen? What a missed chance for Marvel to have their characters interact more. Out of all the Endgame cast Brie has been paired up with, she had the most chemistry with Scarlett. CM would have been the brawn and BW the brains for the nextgen Avengers. Smh.

Is Black Widow mourned at all? Seems Tony’s death gets all the attention. 

Did Hulk even care?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

The BW movie ain’t doing more than AMaTW if she dies

Black widow is dead as a door nail. You see her corpse and blood around it and everything 

i’m starting to wonder if the Black Widow movie sos even about the ScarJo Black widow and not a different Black Widow. Likely played by Florence Pugh

Edited by John Marston

5 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Even CM's most important relationship in her solo movie is Fury and then Egg Nog

most prominent, yes, most important, no

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nevermore said:

Since some people consider this a spoiler

Hide contents

There aren't any post credit scenes.

For real ??

2 minutes ago, sahmeelg said:

Did you watch Brie and Scarlett on Ellen? What a missed chance for Marvel to have their characters interact more. Out of all the Endgame cast Brie has been paired up with, she had the most chemistry with Scarlett. CM would have been the brawn and BW the brains for the nextgen Avengers. Smh.

Yeah, I loved their chemistry on Ellen. 

It's really unfortunate.. 

BW+CM combo could have been popular like crazy. It would have been special and different. 

One Spy and other a Soldier. Wow... 😍😍😍😍

Now, I am regretting more and more. 

Just now, NamakFiskKa said:

For real ??

yes 

• Like 1

Just now, Frozen said:

Is Black Widow mourned at all? Seems Tony’s death gets all the attention. 

Did Hulk even care?

They all cared. The iconic Steve crying scene in the 1st teaser was for that scene. Avengers became a sausagefest after that save for Nebula, since CM was away in other planets.

1 minute ago, terrestrial said:

most prominent, yes, most important, no

CM most important relationship is Maria Rambeau and Monica Rambeau. There was something different about that relationship. True friends supporting each other. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Frozen said:

Is Black Widow mourned at all? ....

Did Hulk even care?

~ yes and yes

4 minutes ago, sahmeelg said:

yeah, I think their characters would mesh up well. I don't even know who they are going to have on new Avengers team beside CM, BP, Strange, Spidey. Ant Man and the Wasp, maybe? Wanda? 

Half of the population is 5 years younger than they should be. Wonder if they'll explore that?

1 minute ago, MadmenEndgame said:

CM most important relationship is Maria Rambeau and Monica Rambeau. There was something different about that relationship. True friends supporting each other. 

agree, hence the qualifier, she spent more time with Fury, but the Rambeaus are more important in a big way in my POV

• Like 1

This is the new line up according to me:

Captain Marvel 

Black Panther 

Doctor Strange 

Ant Man 

Wasp

Wanda

Vision

Okoye 

Shuri 

And a cameo from Spider-man here and there. 

New members :

Sersei 

Shang-Chi 

Monica Rambeau 

Ms. Marvel

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, MadmenEndgame said:

I mean in terms of relationships with other SH. Fury is at least SHIELD so that's a step up from normie BFF that's Maria. I don't care about normies cause they don't make these movies. I mean, BW has a friendly relationship with the normie Mrs Barton. Not the same as a relationship with the fellow superheroine. 

Edited by Valonqar

2 minutes ago, TMP said:

Half of the population is 5 years younger than they should be. Wonder if they'll explore that?

I think they will explore that in Homecoming. 

Tony's condition to help Avengers was Time shouldn't be reset. Because otherwise he would loose his Child. 

Just now, MadmenEndgame said:

Tony's condition to help Avengers was Time shouldn't be reset. Because otherwise he would loose his Child. 

I know that, I saw the film. I meant I was wondering if they'll explore it going forward

7 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

yeah, I think their characters would mesh up well. I don't even know who they are going to have on new Avengers team beside CM, BP, Strange, Spidey. Ant Man and the Wasp, maybe? Wanda? 

I think they won't have any new Avengers movie for a long while. So I expect small team-ups in movies going forward.

Asguardians of the Galay