Neo

Avengers Endgame | Conclusion to The Infinity Saga | April 26, 2019 | Review Reactions on page 540 | Endgame Spoilers Allowed

"With Chris Pratt"

My man getting special treatment despite less than 3 minutes screentime

5 minutes ago, Bordlove said:

Saw it. What an experience that was!

good ?

5 minutes ago, TMP said:

Asguardians of the Galaxy

they may have just had that on their mind when they picked Thor to join them. :lol:

@sahmeelg that's a good guess!

1 minute ago, Bordlove said:

"With Chris Pratt"

My man getting special treatment despite less than 3 minutes screentime

More like Contract. Chris Pratt became real famous soon and now he had went down. 

After GOTG3 and JW3, he will seriously be looking for franchise. 

GA liked him but now many people don't find him much appealing. I have seen many people complaining about his acting also. 

Downside of being too famous, I think. 

Chris Evans on another hand is getting hella lot of franchise. He has settled himself as good actor. 

Just now, Valonqar said:

they may have just had that on their mind when they picked Thor to join them. :lol:

@sahmeelg that's a good guess!

It's a line from the film, so probably?

4 minutes ago, MadmenEndgame said:

More like Contract. Chris Pratt became real famous soon and now he had went down. 

After GOTG3 and JW3, he will seriously be looking for franchise. 

GA liked him but now many people don't find him much appealing. I have seen many people complaining about his acting also. 

Downside of being too famous, I think. 

Chris Evans on another hand is getting hella lot of franchise. He has settled himself as good actor. 

Maybe we'll see in the next few years or so.

3 minutes ago, MadmenEndgame said:

@TMP  @Valonqar  It's from the comics..

Asgardians-of-the-Galaxy-1.jpg

Nope. I want just all the guardians in their last hurrah (if that really is their last). If not, it's cool too add some characters

3 minutes ago, Bordlove said:

A bit better than infinity war

out of 10 ?

3 minutes ago, Bordlove said:

Nope. I want just all the guardians in their last hurrah (if that really is their last). If not, it's cool too add some characters

It's their last hurrah. Kevin Feige has talked many times about 3 movies for a franchise. 

I think Mantis and Adam Warlock will move to new franchise. 

Gamora and Starlord will have happy ending, Nebula will die. 

Drax don't know. 

Groot and Rocket will join Thor Franchise. 

30 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

I mean in terms of relationships with other SH. Fury is at least SHIELD so that's a step up from normie BFF that's Maria. I don't care about normies cause they don't make these movies. I mean, BW has a friendly relationship with the normie Mrs Barton. Not the same as a relationship with the fellow superheroine. 

1. Maria works for SHIELD in theory, no idea what she does later on, see Hydra

2. Monica... probably way more important as fighter in that regard too

I see the difference in: normal / not enhanced ppl willing to fight and having the skills to do so with the help of equipment do count, the others are civilians.

Pepper is in between, she fights if she absolute has to but usually does not want to.

The fighters without enhancements

IM, Falcon, War Machine, Hawkeye (way over the average able, like Olympia level, but still not enhanced), Ant-Man, Wasp (young and old version for both), Maria Hill, Fury, Coulsen, Okoye, Shuri, Ayo, Nakia, M'Baku, ... in a way already Maria Rambeau.

Fury and Coulsen getting later rescued by... is later.

BW might be something else, if they follow the comics, we will have to see if they pick something of that in her movie.

Thor, CM, BP, DS, Hulk, Drax, Nebula, Gamora, Rocket, Groot, Quill, Valkyrie, Mantis, Spider-Man, Wanda, Wong, Korg,...  are the enhanced ones (plus some deceased ones), for varying reasons.

To cite ~ War Mashine: we all here are ~ SH something,... see in the trailers

Edited by terrestrial

Am I the only one who's bummed that what's supposed to be Stan Lee's last MCU cameo was too short? I think the audience in my showing barely noticed that it was him. People have gotten used to the elder Stan Lee.  I was also hoping to see if the logo intro would be of Stan as well and was disappointed when it wasn't. I hope Spider-Man is actually his last cameo in movies. It would be more fitting.

2 minutes ago, sahmeelg said:

Am I the only one who's bummed that what's supposed to be Stan Lee's last MCU cameo was too short? I think the audience in my showing barely noticed that it was him. People have gotten used to the elder Stan Lee.  I was also hoping to see if the logo intro would be of Stan as well and was disappointed when it wasn't. I hope Spider-Man is actually his last cameo in movies. It would be more fitting.

They gave tribute to him in CM in an epic way. 

The opening credit and the way CM smiled at him. 

Now, they have to move on. 

He doesn't have any cameo going further. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Atheist said:

Just "a bit"?

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

Need to rewatch it but EG is better than IW at the minimum