Neo

Avengers Endgame | Conclusion to The Infinity Saga | April 26, 2019 | Review Reactions on page 540 | Endgame Spoilers Allowed

11 minutes ago, Lucas said:

3 hour runtime and a character literally just disappears? All we got was a weird hologram photo of her in the Guardians ship with the word "SEARCHING".

It's like a post-credit scene into the movie, same with Loki and Wanda. They wanted to hype the next phase, and they did it. I didn't even care for Gamora or Wanda before and now i want to learn everything.

Just now, Hermia said:

It's like a post-credit scene into the movie, same with Loki and Wanda. They wanted to hype the next phase, and they did it. I didn't even care for Gamora or Wanda before and now i want to learn everything.

Just tell us she ran away or whatever, we have no clue why she was nowhere to be found after the fight.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

I really liked the Disney princesses moment .

Victoria Alonso did this.

Princesses : ASSEMBLE !

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, MadmenEndgame said:

This is the new line up according to me:

Captain Marvel 

Black Panther 

Doctor Strange 

Ant Man 

Wasp

Wanda

Vision

Okoye 

Shuri 

And a cameo from Spider-man here and there. 

New members :

Sersei 

Shang-Chi 

Monica Rambeau 

Ms. Marvel

And I suspect The Avengers will have an alliance with another superpowered group when the Fantastic Four show up...

X men are probably further off, though ,yeah, a number of X Men sort of did temporary duty with the Avengers.

13 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I won't give the movie a pass for letting characters disappear just because they might be answered elsewhere. 

If you don't want these movies to set up questions to answer them in a later movie (or in this case shows), you shouldn't be watching them in the first place. 

1 minute ago, lorddemaxus said:

If you don't want these movies to set up questions to answer them in a later movie (or in this case shows), you shouldn't be watching them in the first place. 

The problem is a question wasn't set up. A character disappearing is not the same as setting up a mystery or a question for a future film.

1 hour ago, Sam said:

No love for Simon Kinberg, huh? 

Given the massive rewrites and reshoots, the outlook for Dark Phoenix is not all that great. "Ok" is probably the best we can hope for.

1 hour ago, Sam said:

That movie is releasing this year? Are we sure?

Hell, I don't think Disney knows what is going to happen with New Mutants.

Sorry, but if ever the handling of a film screamed "the studios know they have a turkey on their hands" it/s New Mutants.

Good Films don't sit on the shelf the way NM did.

25 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

that is a strange thing, I remember after A IW people questioning if 'red face' told the truth, worded it correctly.

A soul for a soul vs to sacrifice something.

Could be a combination. Could be a sacrifice is needed only, not expecting the version, not worded accordingly. Forgot the name, but red face might be still too near to his personality to even have gotten the idea of self sacrifice

makes sense. Thanos couldn't sacrifice himself or he wouldn't finish his plan. therefore he had to sacrifice someone he loved. OTOH, Nat and Hawkeye were ready to die for the stone (which Thanos wasn't) and therefore didn't need a substitute soul. 

53 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

No:rofl:

.  I think Disney pulled it from the schedule though they say they''ll release it theatrically.  If so, next year looks more likely.

Disney probably wants some date where they can quietly dump it,and then forget about it.

2 minutes ago, RealCaptMarvel said:

Will the 720p HD  pirated copy of Endgame affect it's chances of beating Avaturrrrr's record?

It's all over the net now

No.

It will or it won’t and a bootleg has no effect on it.

Edited by VenomXXR
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Rebeccas said:

Everything that could go right for IW/Endgame happened it seems. Wild!

Imagine what offers Feige must be getting to be poached from Marvel.

The Russos are probably going to get a lot of offers also. I think they can get whatever dream project they have greenlit now.

As for Feige, Disney will pay whatever it takes to keep him. I suspect part of the deal will allow him to produce some non MCU movies...which he has said he would like to do.

Just now, RealCaptMarvel said:

Will the 720p HD  pirated copy of Endgame affect it's chances of beating Avaturrrrr's record?

I'm not sure about that.

There's good people in the general audience that have been looking forward to using this trip to the movies as a chance to spend time with their family.

Just because a theft that someone should be arrested for high quality leak of the film ends up on the internet doesn't mean the type of audience members that only go to the theater 3-5 times a year are going to A: suddenly decide to stay home to watch it (meaning they'll miss the theatrical experience), or B: even be aware of the leak in the first place (not everyone uses the internet as much as people like me use the internet).

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RealCaptMarvel said:

There's only a low quality cam rip out.

2 minutes ago, dudalb said:

The Russos are probably going to get a lot of offers also. I think they can get whatever dream project they have greenlit now.

As for Feige, Disney will pay whatever it takes to keep him. I suspect part of the deal will allow him to produce some non MCU movies...which he has said he would like to do.

tenor.gif?itemid=5531028

9 minutes ago, RealCaptMarvel said:

Nope! 

19 hours ago, OncomingStorm93 said:

At least the fourth freaking time I've seen this.

Take your question somewhere else.

Don't have to be rude about it. Ever since I had a child I don't get to get on the forums nearly as much as I used to be able to

8 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I think Russo’s will want to do smaller stuff for a long while. Maybe even tv production again 

34 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Some of them wouldn't have been needed because they weren't that valuable to the plot of this movie, but Gamora was part of the actual plot that we spent time on. Gamora literally just disappears for seemingly no reason and out of most of the non-main players, she was the most important one. All that was needed was a single line from someone saying where she went and that the Guardians will try to get her back (if that's what's happening), this isn't a 5 minute thing, it's one line.

Disagree

Gamora we know is dead. Doors is closed for her since the last movie.

Gamora from before 2014 has nearly nothing to do with the later version, but has now her sister.

Edit: disagree to the classiifiaction of the other characters even more strongly.

Edited by terrestrial
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, terrestrial said:

Disagree

Gamora we know is dead. Doors is closed for her since the last movie.

Gamora from before 2014 has nearly nothing to do with the later version, but has now her sister.

Gamora from 2014 was there at the final fight, she met Star Lord, she met both versions of her sister, she was around and was part of the plot. Her not having anything to do with the later version is not a reason to just drop her from the movie, where did the 2014 version go?