Neo

Avengers Endgame | Conclusion to The Infinity Saga | April 26, 2019 | Review Reactions on page 540 | Endgame Spoilers Allowed

25 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

ITS A CAM RIP BRO

most people I know dont watch cam rips for big action movies lol 

It will have about the same impact on Edngame that the GOT episode airing Sunday will have:Little or none.

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Is Stellan the only actor to appear fully nude in the MCU?

Hopefully Brolin will be in Endgame.

Biggest fault of Infinity War.

• Thanks 1
  • ...wtf 1

1 minute ago, Sam said:

And the cut to him clowning right after Frigga’s death scene. Classic. 

Is this an actual video? Can I get a link?

2 minutes ago, Sam said:

And the cut to him clowning right after Frigga’s death scene. Classic. 

Feige: "Cut Thor's character arc it's shit, cut all this elf trash, but give me all the Stellan you've got. And then some"

45 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Gamora from 2014 was there at the final fight, she met Star Lord, she met both versions of her sister, she was around and was part of the plot. Her not having anything to do with the later version is not a reason to just drop her from the movie, where did the 2014 version go?

I didn't say she has nothing to do with all, but she is not the 'important' character anymore, as such does not warrant an extra treatment over all the other also not shown how/where/... characters. It would be strange if she and Nebula where the only ones, but as all non originals got the same treatment... wait and see what happens in the next instalments or... like all have to wait for their focus/favourite character too.

once you notice it becomes extremely obvious but mickey rourke in iron man 2 is actually naked the entire time they had to CGI the clothes onto him.

• Like 2

The MCU would be drastically improved if most actors were nude in it for most of the time

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OncomingStorm93 said:

Is this an actual video? Can I get a link?

No I’m referring to Thor 2 with the awkward cutting of scenes together. It’s not a specific video

2 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

I didn't say she has nothing to do with all, but she is not the 'important' character anymore, as such does not warrant an extra treatment over all the other also not shown how/where/... characters. It would be strange if she and Nebula where the only ones, but as all non originals got the same treatment... wait and see what happens in the next instalments or... like all have to wait for their focus/favourite character too.

The other non originals weren't part of the actual plot, 2014 Gamora actually helps out and is around way before everybody else comes back at the end. It's not like ignoring what happened to Star-Lord, that doesn't matter because he's not part of the actual plot, just like someone like Spider-Man. Gamora has actual impact and serves a larger role, and she's utterly dropped. Hell, we at least know where the other people ended up even though they only showed up at the end and fought for a bit in the background. We saw the entire Guardians team minus Gamora on their ship.

• Not Cool 1

Ragnarok taking a big dramatic moment from TDW and just laughing at it is one of my MCU highlights.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Such a fucking shame I can't post this anywhere else in the forum.  Really would be perfect for the Avengers Motherthread or the WE thread. :lol:

• Haha 2

Remember the scene where Thor stripped and jumped in a hot tub with Stellan watching

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Doctor Strange biggest mistake is forcing the deadass ugly shirtless scene of Cumberbatch on us, while clearly it should have been Wong’s

@MrPink 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Porthos said:

Such a fucking shame I can't post this anywhere else in the forum.  Really would be perfect for the Avengers Motherthread or the WE thread. :lol:

C'mon @aabattery @DeeCee, let it be posted just this once. :lol:

Well, Katie Walsh’s review has just been posted on Rotten Tomatoes, but for some reason, the numerical rating she gave the film isn’t listed on the website. I assume that means that the film’s average rating won’t take a hit from it. 

3 minutes ago, Sam said:

Doctor Strange biggest mistake is forcing the deadass ugly shirtless scene of Cumberbatch on us, while clearly it should have been Wong’s

@MrPink 

FUhInx2.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Disbelief 1

Remember when Brian Tyler pissed off Feige so much Feige had Elfman/Beck write music over the Marvel Studios logo (for which Tyler had written the music for) for the next two films then had Giacchino completely replace it? I love petty Feige.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sam said:

@MrPink 

Wong becoming a meme for peacing out was one of my favorite things about Infinity War

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

Remember when Brian Tyler pissed off Feige so much Feige had Elfman/Beck write music over the Marvel Studios logo (for which Tyler had written the music for) for the next two films then had Giacchino completely replace it? I love petty Feige.

Nothing will ever top him publicly blasting Ed Norton when he could've just politely said there were creative differences like literally everyone else does lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

Where can I learn more about Tyler pissing off Feige? I never liked Tyler's compositions (other than the credits music for Iron Man 3), but this is the first I'm hearing that he and Feige had a falling out.

• Like 1