Neo

Avengers Endgame | Conclusion to The Infinity Saga | April 26, 2019 | Review Reactions on page 540 | Endgame Spoilers Allowed

I happen to have Friday off so I'm hitting the 11:30am show. Let's get this over and done with it (but I am looking forward to it)

1 minute ago, TalismanRing said:

Which makes it much easier to get out, wait in a short line, go to the bathroom and get back during intermission

By Screen, I meant screen. I think, in US, auditorium are called screens. Maybe in India too, idk. It also looks weird hanging in between. That's just from personal experience, as I have not seen such screens.

If you’re confused about time travel this might be helpful. 

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Intermission in foreign markets for Endgame

LoL what a shitty theater.

My lcd is bigger than this screen. 🤣

im sure is a UCI cinema, the worst company here 🤢

Edited by fabiopazzo2
  • Like 1

Lol I didn't notice this before but Richard Roeper said that Downey should get an Oscar for his performance in Endgame. He's quite positive on the MCU in general, but still...

4 minutes ago, Premium George said:

By Screen, I meant screen. I think, in US, auditorium are called screens. Maybe in India too, idk. It also looks weird hanging in between. That's just from personal experience, as I have not seen such screens.

I know but the auditorium looks like it matches the screen size - small.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Looks like my friend's home theater lol

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

After I see the film I will be curious to see where they put the intermission.

It's not like the old days of three hour plus films, where they wrote a dramatic scene specifically to be the intermissions point,often with a great line.

Example the Intermission  point for GOne With The Wind is the "As God Is My Witness, I Will Never Be Hungry Again," scene.

Edited by dudalb

6 hours ago, terrestrial said:

It was said repeatedly he was already too weak to do more.

He was feeling very poorly since late-ish in 2017.

Even in CM, the one line he is 'training' for the 'audition', sitting there, they asked the director of Mallrats if he still has the films, they used old, then not used versions of that line for his CM cameo, as Stan's voice was too weak even then for it.

Endgame began filming before CM, had some overlap. Spider-Man began filming ~ afterwards.

Like Marvel wouldn't have been happy if more would have been possible, but to push someone who is in such a bad shape,... that would have been bad. To push not was the right choice.

He actually has a lot of cameos shot, even Marvel themselves admitted this early on if I remember before Infinity War was released, in case something in the future happens. And based on BTS scenes of his filming, Marvel just incorporates them in the movies. And Kevin basically confirmed that they had a couple more during press for CM.

https://www.slashfilm.com/final-stan-lee-cameo-avengers-endgame-spider-man-far-from-home/

I'm just wondering why they later decided not to have his last cameo in FFH.

35 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Hah Hah Italians and their puny screens (read with Thor's voice)

Just now, Birdo Mandingo said:

Hah Hah Italians and their puny screens (read with Thor's voice)

Hey... :whosad:

Look this screen 

• Like 3

I think I liked Infinity War better.Still loved it.

Pros:

-that moment where everyone returns. Hooooly shit one of the best moments in movie history.Gave me goosebumps and made me want to jump from my seat.

-the time travel sequence where they go to Asgard, New York And 1970.

-obviously the entire final battle sequence.The third act was epic and great in its entirety.Wanda vs Thanos, Mjiolnir-wielding Cap, Female Avengers ,Cap Marvel destroying Thanos’ ship...great all around.

-Iron Man’s sacrifice was very well handled .

-The aftermath was very emotional and impactful

Cons:

-The way they handled Thor.Not only he was stupid and useless I hated that they made him weaker for no reason .Even Cap worked mjiolnir and the storm breaker better.

-Black Widow’s death was unnecessary and didn’t make much sense .Makes me loose whatever interest I had in her solo movie.

-first one hour was boring and dull.Thank god the third act was a masterpiece.

In my evening screening few hours ago we had friend with us that didn't watch any of the other movies. He didn't even know that was important (don't ask me how...) and we made him at least watch a fast IW recap, which was ~4min.

He loved Endgame :)

Even though he didn't get some things and was sometimes confused why the theatre reacted in some ways :P 

Based on that I predict it will be successful with the GA.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Careful, I think I've been spoiled when I went to check if this had any other parts :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, GOATPeterJackson said:

Yes they share the mission to retrieve the aether from Natalie Portman in the Thor 2 time.

Do we see Natalie Portman?

Was listening to ABBA on YouTube and a super spoilery clip came on autoplay. Absolutely gutted. 

YouTube ain't safe, folks.

• Sad 9

Just now, ddddeeee said:

Was listening to ABBA on YouTube and a super spoilery clip came on autoplay. Absolutely gutted. 

YouTube ain't safe, folks.

That's a really awful algorithm, yikes.  That's why I have autoplay off, never know what kind of shit YouTube will pull.

• Like 1