Neo

Avengers Endgame | Conclusion to The Infinity Saga | April 26, 2019 | Review Reactions on page 540 | Endgame Spoilers Allowed

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, octopez said:

Great list! Has a little of everything, I think the best movie of all time, is the one you like the most

Thanks! I think I just love movies in general and have a fairly broad taste. It is a little modern heavy, and most of my watchlist is stuff from the 50s and 60s that I've never gotten around to watching, like over 50% of the films I've watched are from this century. But I guess that's natural considering I was born this century.

Edited by Skwunk

3 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

You’re jumping all over the place now. I never said that you or others cannot discuss movies, that you cannot hold the opinion that a certain movie sucks. That is not bad and no one is saying that it is. 

What is bad and wrong is mocking and condescending to other people on how wrong their opinion on a subjective thing is.

So how was I any more mocking than saying you feel sorry for how narrowminded somebody must be for something they said about comic book movies? 

So go ahead provide the counter end of the spectrum. And if anyone gives you grief over your opinion then that person is wrong. You just dont realize that you are that person. 

And you’re not attempting to give me grief right now? (Granted I don’t really view this as grief, ere your grievances, whatever)

3 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Oh so now people’s opinions are valid because they conform to your own. But peoples opinions turn to shit when they are opposite yours right?

I am done with this convo. I am not the kind of person to look down on others opinions and enjoyment of things or to get annoyed by peoples excitement. 

Completely took that quote out of context.  Venom was trying to make a tacky comment that apparently the ten movies I posted weren’t my own opinion.

I never said somebody’s opinions should conform to mine or they’re bad opinions.

Im not even looking down on anyone, maybe it came across that way because it’s the internet and anything can set somebody off.  My comment was more out of confusion, not intended to be snide.

13 minutes ago, excel1 said:

there is only one timeline in reality just as there is only one thanks. and he's dead come 2015...

Did you even watch the film?

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, A Panda of Ice and Fire said:

And you’re not attempting to give me grief right now? (Granted I don’t really view this as grief, ere your grievances, whatever)

Completely took that quote out of context.  Venom was trying to make a tacky comment that apparently the ten movies I posted weren’t my own opinion.

I never said somebody’s opinions should conform to mine or they’re bad opinions.

Im not even looking down on anyone, maybe it came across that way because it’s the internet and anything can set somebody off.  My comment was more out of confusion, not intended to be snide.

Lol yes I am giving you grief because unlike you I never said I didnt care 

Look you are an old and good poster here on BOT but yes your comments did come across as snide and condescending at least to me and I am sure to others who have responded. I mean people mock movies like JL or others here all the time so this is not some new or breaking deal. But yeah your comments did come across in a wrong manner which is why some people did not like it. 

Edited by ZeeSoh
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ZeeSoh said:

Lol yes I am giving you grief because unlike I never said I didnt care 

Look you are an old and good poster here on BOT but yes your comments did come across as snide and condescending at least to me and I am sure to others who have responded. I mean people mock movies like JL or others here all the time so this is not some new or breaking deal. But yeah your comments did come across in a wrong manner which is why some people did not like it. 

My meaning isn’t to mock people, so I’ll apologize if my comments came across that way.

I don’t think that’d be a poster like That One Guy’s intention either.  I think at some point, especially if you aren’t big into the Comic Book stuff (or really Disney stuff in my case rn), you get exhausted of seeing hyperbole all over the place and lash out a little bit.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Me when Peter Parker meets Morgan Stark on screen one day

tenor.gif?itemid=11992034

Edited by HouseOfTheSun

2 minutes ago, A Panda of Ice and Fire said:

My meaning isn’t to mock people, so I’ll apologize if my comments came across that way.

I don’t think that’d be a poster like That One Guy’s intention either.  I think at some point, especially if you aren’t big into the Comic Book stuff (or really Disney stuff in my case rn), you get exhausted of seeing hyperbole all over the place and lash out a little bit.

Oh I know how that feels. But at such times I just take a step back, stay low and wait till the chatter dies down. Of course with Endgame that might take longer than usual. But I am sure you will survive seeing that Pikachu is coming in 2 weeks 😜

Until I am told otherwise, Joe Russo’s character name is Arnie Roth, and he was talking about Michael. It is law. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Hmm wonder what we're gonna call the battle in the 3rd Act. 

The Avengers Assemble.

Posted (edited)

I loved watching Wasp get a little bit of screen time in a big team-up movie.

Sadly, not enough fans to put pressure on Marvel so we can get more of her.

GIF - GIFs

Edited by YURI X
  • Thanks 1

Highlite 

Captain picking up the hammer

Lowlife

When I thought cm was gonna kill thanos

That would have caused the biggest fan rage quit in history

• Not Cool 1

Just now, Lordmandeep said:

Highlite 

Captain picking up the hammer

Lowlife

When I thought cm was gonna kill thanos

That would have caused the biggest fan rage quit in history

Do you ever stop.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Mulder said:

Do you ever stop.

I am sorry captain marvel in this film was rather meh

I wished to see something more of her in Eg then smash smash

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Not Cool 5

1 hour ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

Kind of odd End Game only has 8k fan reviews on RT on opening day when Captain Marvel already had 40k

CM was review bombed by haters. Just look at the audience score, only 56% whereas its Cinemascore is 'A'.

I wouldn't be surprised if phase 3 is kind of the end of stand-alone movies. Like how GotG 3 will also be Thor 4. There might be a couple, but I think more will be mixed.

Just now, Lancelot Gold said:

I wouldn't be surprised if phase 3 is kind of the end of stand-alone movies. Like how GotG 3 will also be Thor 4. There might be a couple, but I think more will be mixed.

Far From Home, Black Widow, Shang-Chi, Eternals seem pretty stand-alone. 

However the emotional journey that iron man goes on is epic.

Remember as kids or as teenagers seeing Iron Man come out of his cave ..

Then Scared by that vision of the demise of the avengers in Ultron...

and after  11 years  it comes full circle with iron man giving it all.

Epic...legend

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mulder said:

Far From Home, Black Widow, Shang-Chi, Eternals seem pretty stand-alone. 

Far From Home is the end of phase 3. We know basically nothing about the rest.

1 minute ago, Lancelot Gold said:

Far From Home is the end of phase 3. We know basically nothing about the rest.

Fair enough but Black Widow, Shang-Chi, and Eternals are basically 100% happening.