Neo

Avengers Endgame | Conclusion to The Infinity Saga | April 26, 2019 | Review Reactions on page 540 | Endgame Spoilers Allowed

4 minutes ago, acetabulum said:

Warping from the past to the present doesn't change the present.  Remember, this isn't Back to the Future, so no one is getting erased from existence.  You just materialize in the new timeline while the old one is fucked and branches off.

Wow, this is worse than Interstellar.

No wonder dumb people like it so much. (the BO)

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Geveeso said:

I see:

Shang-Chi to '20 Nov

The Eternals to '21

Captain Marvel to '22

I don't think we'll have X-Men by 2023, I have no idea what 2023+ looks like.

Edit: Also Sony loves to push a Spider-Man out every two years, so somehow Spider-Man 3 in '21. Black Panther to '22?

I see Doctor Strange 2 for November 6, 2020. I know some people aren't convinced he'll get a sequel but come on. Not only will he be a core character going forward but you can't introduce Mordo and Dormammu and not expand on that. You just can't. Plus, Feige is a big fan. I believe DS was his passion project within all this.

6 minutes ago, shayhiri said:

ok

Just now, JB33 said:

I see Doctor Strange 2 for November 6, 2020. I know some people aren't convinced he'll get a sequel but come on. Not only will he be a core character going forward but you can't introduce Mordo and Dormammu and not expand on that. You just can't. Plus, Feige is a big fan. I believe DS was his passion project within all this.

The reason why I think DS2 is '21 and not '20 is that Marvel currently only has 2 films for '20 (because GotG3 got pushed), and 3 per year after that.

6 minutes ago, shayhiri said:

Tread carefully shay. La Binoche was banned for a post just like this.

Not that you'd care if you were, I guess.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, shayhiri said:

Congrats, the more you type, the more stupid you sound everyday.

Go circle-jerk to your shitty Prince of Persia film.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Just now, Geveeso said:

The reason why I think DS2 is '21 and not '20 is that Marvel currently only has 2 films for '20 (because GotG3 got pushed), and 3 per year after that.

Ah. Could be.

I liked that the ones playing football with the Gauntlet were Peter, T’Challa, and Carol. Symbolizing them as the new faces leading future Avengers.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Sam said:

I liked that the ones playing football with the Gauntlet were Peter, T’Challa, and Carol. Symbolizing them as the new faces leading future Avengers.

Never thought of that, but that's neat.

Big Hero 6 Live action in 2022.

Disney will not give up on that Japan money. #WhateverItTakes

21 minutes ago, Geveeso said:

I see:

Shang-Chi to '20 Nov

The Eternals to '21

Captain Marvel to '22

I don't think we'll have X-Men by 2023, I have no idea what 2023+ looks like.

Edit: Also Sony loves to push a Spider-Man out every two years, so somehow Spider-Man 3 in '21. Black Panther to '22?

Spidey and BP could switch years possibly.  They took forever making the first BP, so I wouldn't be surprised if they waited 4 years.  It would feel a bit long for me personally.

Also, I just found out they're filming Eternals in a couple of months, so I'm guessing it could come out as soon as next year.

As for the X-Men, since Disney churned out a Star Wars movie only 3 years after their purchase of Lucasfilm, perhaps we could see our new mutant buddies sooner rather than later.  The slate is so packed, but I still believe there is room for them before the next "Avengers" team-up movie, and I think audiences will be ready for that by 2023.

41 minutes ago, shayhiri said:

How THE FUCK did Thanos from the past attack them with his fleet in the present??!!

Nebula who had a pym particle she took from future Nebula gave it to Thanos.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Jordanstine said:

Nebula who had a pym particle she took from future Nebula gave it to Thanos.

Now that's much better. Still how would Thanos know how to use it - and even more, for his whole fleet??

Anyway, I know it's just a kids movie and all - but I really hate time-travel movies, they are very easy to f*ck up.

Edited by shayhiri
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, acetabulum said:

So what do you think the Phase 4 slate will look like?

May 2020:  BW

Nov 2020:  The Eternals

Feb 2021:  Captain Marvel 2

May 2021:  Black Panther 2

Nov 2021:  Dr. Strange 2

Feb 2022:  Shang-Chi

May 2022:  GOTG Vol. 3

July 2022:  Spider-Man 3

Feb 2023:  X-Men

May 2023:  NEW AVENGERS?!

New Avengers would include:

Captain Marvel

Black Panther

Spider-Man

Shang-Chi

Eternals

X-Men

Solid lineup.

More likely to get a FF movie that soon than XMen.

2 hours ago, Alpha said:

btw, old Chris Evans looks exactly like Joe Biden

biden-all-im-saying-is-if-we-have-the-te

8 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

biden-all-im-saying-is-if-we-have-the-te

Lol.  That reminds me, can't they just use the quantum realm machine to de-age Steve Rogers?  I mean, essentially it's a fountain of youth now, isn't it?

Probably the fifth best film I've seen this year. 

The fate of Steve and Tony was roughly what I expected. I wasn't sure who would die and who would retire, but the movie (and series as a whole) telegraphed the way it went down pretty well. 

Nat was a bit of a surprise. If the film turns out to be a prequel, that's less interesting. 

Nice way to bring Gamora back. Hopefully they'll do away with the romance with Quill as well. The MCU is pretty bad at romance. Or at least it has been since phase 1.

Nice how they got Loki back, too. Be interesting to see what the TV series is like without his development in Thor 2 and 3.

Curious that Vision isn't back. Will the TV series be about getting him back? 

If Sam is now Cap, why a Bucky and Falcon TV series? Why not Cap 4? With Bucky. 

Some great fuck yeah moments. Cap with Mjolnir was cool. Carol not even blinking when Thanos punched her, too. 

Looking forward to Thor with the Guardians. I'd be more excited if it was Waititi rather than Gunn, but it's good either way. 

There were a few things I didn't care for. Like how most of the women were written out for a huge chunk of the middle. Why aren't Valkyrie, Okoye, or Carol there for the fun time adventures? And because that bugged me, the women team up moment felt forced and flat. I wanted to like it, but, well, the Russos generally are not good with women. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shayhiri said:

Now that's much better. Still how would Thanos know how to use it - and even more, for his whole fleet??

Need to see it again but I think Nebula pretty much did all the work, she was the one who used the Quantum machine to call Thanos’ mother ship to the future. His whole fleet was in that ship. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

Yes.

Damn son. Happy this film lived up to your expectations then

• Like 1