Neo

Avengers Endgame | Conclusion to The Infinity Saga | April 26, 2019 | Review Reactions on page 540 | Endgame Spoilers Allowed

1 hour ago, Nerfy said:

Kevin Feige and Trinh Tran are discussing the movie currently on https://twitter.com/Avengers

I would post some of the videos, but I'm not sure if spoilers are still banned. :ph34r:

Thanks for the link, :ca:

It's ridiculous we still have to worry about spoilers in the main topic (though not several others) more than 3 months after release and when the Digital version has already been released.

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TalismanRing said:

Thanks for the link, :ca:

It's ridiculous we still have to worry about spoilers in the main topic (though not several others) more than 3 months after release and when the Digital version has already been released.

The thing that gets me is, whoever hasn't seen it yet, do any of those people care anyway? In other words, if you care enough about this movie that you don't want it spoiled, how in the world have you not seen it yet???

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Captain Craig said:

Incel, MRA type...speak english please. The word you're looking for is asshole. Quit inventing new shit to say the same thing....also, stay off my lawn. 

The men who consider themselves incels and MRAs (men's rights activists) coined those terms themselves. The impotent incels have their own forums where they post embarrassing personal anecdotes and dark plots to end the women they think deny them sex. MRAs even hold rallies, only to be outnumbered 100:1 by normal people protesting their stupidity. 

• Like 5

On 8/3/2019 at 12:26 AM, Talkie said:

The men who consider themselves incels and MRAs (men's rights activists) coined those terms themselves. The impotent incels have their own forums where they post embarrassing personal anecdotes and dark plots to end the women they think deny them sex. MRAs even hold rallies, only to be outnumbered 100:1 by normal people protesting their stupidity. 

You know your posts read exactly like a trump tweet if you mask the typical buzzwords? 

I mean, you may be right about them, but that's a low hanging fruit there. In any case, you pretty much fail to consider that incel behaviour is very likely to be tied with mental health issues, and these mra types could be people that have gone through the pain of losing their kids, [MOD EDIT].

• Like 1
  • ...wtf 2
  • Disbelief 1
  • Not Cool 1

There’s really still a no-spoiler policy regarding this movie? That’s ridiculous. If a movie is already out on digital, and if it’s not even the most recent film in its own franchise, then spoilers should be fair game. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, LaughingEvans said:

You know your posts read exactly like a trump tweet if you mask the typical buzzwords? 

I mean, you may be right about them, but that's a low hanging fruit there. In any case, you pretty much fail to consider that incel behaviour is very likely to be tied with mental health issues, and these mra types could be people that have gone through the pain of losing their kids, so that makes you pretty much an asshole. 

You realize that calling me an asshole makes you an asshole, right? 

Imagine, us women having little to no sympathy for people who want to degrade, dehumanize, rape and murder us at their worst or just take away our legal rights at the best.  We're such assholes.    Yes, let us sympathize instead like we do for all those probably mentally ill white supremacists who march with torches and chant about the blood of minorities.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FilmBuff said:

@TalismanRing what’s going on in your profile picture?

It's Steve's eye as he enters space.

[it was in an official ad so it's not a spoiler 😛]

• Like 2
  • Astonished 1

IMAX doesn’t want the IMAX experience devalued so they won’t allow an IMAX transfer of Endgame on Blu-Ray yet for years they churned out considerably less impressive LieMax venues instead of pushing their 70mm real IMAX.

Idk I feel like they don’t give a shit it’s probably on Disney.

Most of the IMAXs are shit. I hope that crap dies for the false advertising. 

Give me the ATMOS theaters anyday. 

• Like 1

On 4/23/2019 at 4:17 PM, excel1 said:

The backlash to Tony and Cap's fates seems like it will be very intense. Marvel should have at least made some excuse where Cap is left crippled or suffering from extreme amnesia to excuse there super obvious plot holes.

Sounds like Marvel got arrogant and thought they couldn't fail. This sounds like a colossal mess TBH, I don't give a fuck what the premier crowd says they loved BVS too

Dude....

• Haha 6

so what happens to world without Infinity Stones. they controlled aspect of life elements. just bringing back all those dusted isn't going to bring balance. we need stones.

or did stones came back after Hulk's snap, so where are they?

59 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

so what happens to world without Infinity Stones. they controlled aspect of life elements. just bringing back all those dusted isn't going to bring balance. we need stones.

or did stones came back after Hulk's snap, so where are they?

The stones still exist as atoms. The problem is that they can't be used against world-ending threats anymore.

Wellll... time travel/Quantum Realm travel says you can get however many stones you want. 

Also, you can use Scarlet Witch to harness stone energy or whatever. 

4 minutes ago, Alexandros said:

The stones still exist as atoms. The problem is that they can't be used against world-ending threats anymore.

I think the statement was more as metaphor.

• Like 1

On 4/23/2019 at 10:17 AM, excel1 said:

The backlash to Tony and Cap's fates seems like it will be very intense. Marvel should have at least made some excuse where Cap is left crippled or suffering from extreme amnesia to excuse there super obvious plot holes.

Sounds like Marvel got arrogant and thought they couldn't fail. This sounds like a colossal mess TBH, I don't give a fuck what the premier crowd says they loved BVS too

A classic “this aged well!” post. If you were worried that Marvel was arrogant before, imagine what having the Number One Movie Of All Time is going to do to their egos! 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

What the hell happened to this thread? I'm confused as to how this thread became about MRAs and incels. 

Also on the stan topic, I think Spider-man stans are the worst. For some reason they have an obsession with Spider-Man having sex with older MCU characters (more specifically Tony Stark and now Mysterio) and Reynolds's Deadpool. They also have an obsession with Tom Holland's sexuality. Wouldn't be surprised if a lot of them are teenage girls but it's super weird and creepy.

• ...wtf 1