Neo

Avengers Endgame | Conclusion to The Infinity Saga | April 26, 2019 | Review Reactions on page 540 | Endgame Spoilers Allowed

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

They would have left empty handed b/c I doubt there's any love to sacrifice there. 

Which means getting the stone the only other time and places they knew of.  On Titan when Thanos was fighting Tony & Co or before Thor didn't swing for the head or when he had a full glove of Stones before he snapped them into disintegrating.  All instances would have meant interacting with Thanos and if successful getting the stone would have created a split timeline where we still wound up with two of him.  But maybe they could have killed him quick again.   :lol:  Or maybe they died trying to get the stone and failed (Strange Future looks #7,934,831, # 2,845,234, and #57)

He was saying if you just switch Rocket and Nebula.    

Thor and Nebula to 2013, Rhodes and Rocket to Power Stone (2014), Natasha and Clint to Soul Stone (2014).     

Would have went off without a hitch, acquiring all 6 stones without alerting any timeline’s Thanos of anything.

Edited by Thanos Legion
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

He was saying if you just switch Rocket and Nebula.    

Thor and Nebula to 2013, Rhodes and Rocket to Power Stone (2014), Natasha and Clint to Soul Stone (2014).     

Would have went off without a hitch, acquiring all 6 stones without alerting any timeline’s Thanos of anything.

I wonder though if Nebula's signals in 2013 might have triggered Nebula 2013 as well?  Thanos could have possibly tracked her at any time in the past - provided he was near Nebula when it happened or she, Gamora or one of his "children" reported it back to him

6 hours ago, John Harris said:

six stones can be used to LITERALLY DO WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT!.

Yes definitely. You see in Indian mythology there are 5 elements. And one who can control these 5 can do whatever he wants. In MCU there are 6 stones representing 6 elements.

• Like 1

Did they cast the actor or just had a body in a suit with casting to follow? 

2 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Did they cast the actor or just had a body in a suit with casting to follow? 

No idea, they just said look closely and He’s there. It’s a YouTube video in the link where they are answering questions. I can’t even tell if they’re serious or not. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TalismanRing said:

What I love most about this is -- even if it's just some BTS goofing around -- it reinforces my headcanon that Steve's just being a dramatic bitch when he shows up "frail and old" to give Sam the Shield.

He's gonna hang around with Sam in the future, and Sam's gonna fuss over him like you do Grandpa, and then one day some little kid's gonna be on their phone and almost get hit by a bus crossing the street; or would have until Steve hauled ass over there to pull the kid back like he was still 25.

Sam's just like, "Am gonna hurl this shield at your head, you little shit."

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

What I love most about this is -- even if it's just some BTS goofing around -- it reinforces my headcanon that Steve's just being a dramatic bitch when he shows up "frail and old" to give Sam the Shield.

He's gonna hang around with Sam in the future, and Sam's gonna fuss over him like you do Grandpa, and then one day some little kid's gonna be on their phone and almost get hit by a bus crossing the street; or would have until Steve hauled ass over there to pull the kid back like he was still 25.

Get yourself together wondy. :hahaha:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Get yourself together wondy. :hahaha:

tumblr_n873xjPaHW1r452kqo5_500.gif

My excitement for Sam and *looks at smudged ink on wrist* Becky's show knows no bounds.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

That can be the prologue or epilogue to the Deadpool/Old Man Rogers movie.  Make it so Feige.

Death-of-Wolverine-Captain-America-and-D

• Astonished 1

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-49496319

_108523227_avengers976.jpg

Avengers: Endgame has become the UK's fastest-selling digital download film of all time.

The Marvel movie debuted at the top of the official film chart on Wednesday with the highest-ever opening week of digital download sales.

In July, the finale of the super-hero film series became the highest-grossing film of all time at the box-office.

Now it's racked up 335,400 downloads in its first week - smashing the previous record held by Bohemian Rhapsody.

The Queen biopic entered the history books in February with 265,000 downloads in its first week.

Endgame's prequel Avengers: Infinity War is the third fastest-selling download, having claimed almost 253,000 downloads in its first seven days.

• Astonished 2

Amusingly similar to the numbers that it beat the OW record with (well, modulo 3 orders of magnitude).

Palindrome,palindrome,palindrome   

Also the perfect “I love you (eight hundred fifty eight million three hundred seventy) three thousand.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Just rewatched "Winter Soldier" last night.

God, I had forgotten that "It's Been A Long Long Time" is playing on the stereo in the scene in Steve's apartment when Nick Fury breaks in. Must have been a favorite of Steve Rogers.

• Like 1