MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Neo

Avengers Endgame | Conclusion to The Infinity Saga | William Hurt returns as Secretary of State Thaddeus 'Thunderbolt' Ross NOT confirmed | April 26, 2019 ***NO CAPTAIN MARVEL SPOILERS***

3 minutes ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

Even if Kalank clicks, nothing's stopping EndGame. 

It won't stop but it will take screens naah. We can't afford to lose them. Though technically both films are of Disney only :sparta: 

Just now, Charlie Jatinder said:

It won't stop but it will take screens naah. We can't afford to lose them. Though technically both films are of Disney only :sparta: 

Yeah but your calculations is based on TOH day 1, I think anything over 40 would be good enough (without now you've said it, now i want toh day 1 gone), but if it does somehow manages to outdo TOH, my word. Imagine the situation.

29 minutes ago, Hermia said:

Really? When did that happened? They didn't seem to have a problem with each other during the Kong press tour.

Fast search machine check:

he seems to have been nervous about any romance rumors (him & Brie) bcs his GF?

There isn't a lot to find, more or less mostly reactions to social media uploded pics of both actors.

She seems to have teased him repeatedly in connection to GF (someone named Taylor or similar, thought that is a male name?) and a travel face mask (????)

Hadn't much of an interest to begin with, I mostly used the search to look if there is another twisted thing bouncing around the net. Maybe someone took the teasing as dislike???? Or they had a bad day or ... I didn't find it

Just now, THUNDER BIRD said:

Yeah but your calculations is based on TOH day 1, I think anything over 40 would be good enough (without now you've said it, now i want toh day 1 gone), but if it does somehow manages to outdo TOH, my word. Imagine the situation.

TOH did 57cr GROSS on its opening day. Infinity War had 52cr Capacity on its opening day with much lower competition. I will be happy if Endgame gets 57-60cr capacity on day one. It will be performing at 80% plus easily.

10 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

TOH did 57cr GROSS on its opening day. Infinity War had 52cr Capacity on its opening day with much lower competition. I will be happy if Endgame gets 57-60cr capacity on day one. It will be performing at 80% plus easily.

Means 40+ can be considered as lock in any case?

5 hours ago, FilmBuff said:

No more trailers for me. Going dark! 

giphy.gif

Your not missing anything TBH.

19 Hours Trailer Views Update

Youtube: 64mn plus Approx (29mn Main Channel)

Twitter: 23mn Approx (19mn Main handle)

Facebook: 36mn plus Approx (24mn Main handle)

Instagram: 18mn plus Approx (4mn RDJ)

Total: 141mn

Spoiler

Far From Home had 90mn views from all in 17 hours, finaled at 137mn in 24 hours.  200-220mn depending on how it did in China.

• Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

I very much do not want to see a trailer with Professor Hulk but I do hope he appears in the film. That would just be awesome.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, terrestrial said:

Fast search machine check:

he seems to have been nervous about any romance rumors (him & Brie) bcs his GF?

There isn't a lot to find, more or less mostly reactions to social media uploded pics of both actors.

She seems to have teased him repeatedly in connection to GF (someone named Taylor or similar, thought that is a male name?) and a travel face mask (????)

Hadn't much of an interest to begin with, I mostly used the search to look if there is another twisted thing bouncing around the net. Maybe someone took the teasing as dislike???? Or they had a bad day or ... I didn't find it

I did that search machine check too, and i think It's probably this

Brie Larson is back in the hot seat once again with her remarks, as this time while appearing on Jimmy Kimmel, she remarks she hates cast members in Captain Marvel, The Avengers: Endgame and Kong: Skull Island.

https://cosmicbook.news/brie-larson-hates-avengers-captain-marvel-cast

So people assume it's Hiddleston because he has veen in two of them, or it's because he used to date Elizabeth Olsen while filming Kong and Olsen doesn't like Brie? Internet is scary.

I personally don't think that from all the people out there she would hate Tom, i mean he is friend with Chastain and Watson and they have been way more vocal and active in feminist issues. Unless they have something personal which i didn't see anyway i don't know it just seemed weird. 

All of that is gossip. I'd assume 99.9% is a lie without definitive proof.

It's unreal what I hear about Meghan Markle here in the UK, especially when time after times it's proven to be brazen outright lies.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hermia said:

coSmicbook.news is the site that pushes the most with all what is possible against her.

Inclusive blatant lies, fake news, hate campaigns,....

What they did see the other twisted, re-cut, out of contest,...  is disgusting already, but they did worse too.

IMHO they try to get people to their website per their similarity to the term 'comic' and news... hang on certain more or less known comic orientated websites

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

Meghan Markle

that even me here in Germany can not avoid, every time I start a news feed,... full with headlines. Bad version always the same some outlets (English and German outlets), average to positive versions more spread out it seems.

• Like 1

Yeah Cosmicbooknews is actively twisting things to spread a falsehood.

If you watch the actual Jimmy Kimmel clip Kimmel brings it up as a joke and she plays along.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thor and Captain Marvel should have kids!  That kid will be a God!:what:

binary-captain-marvel-vs-stormbreaker-th

10 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

And her response. Brie was a big Sailor Moon fan growing up.  

• Like 3