Neo

Avengers Endgame | Conclusion to The Infinity Saga | William Hurt returns as Secretary of State Thaddeus 'Thunderbolt' Ross NOT confirmed | April 26, 2019 *** No Endgame Spoilers | Review Reactions on page 540

I watched it because no point in trying to avoid it for 10 days as everywhere I go will put me in a situation where something could show up on accident ... especially twitter.  Some cool stuff that will look good at the theater.

I see it teased 'more spoilers to come'  ... please no.

A Billionaire in Middle East paid the theatre lofty amount of money to watch Endgame Beforehand. 

Theatres are new in Saudi Arabia, so they didn't know it can happen. 

DISNEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING REGARDING THIS AS SAUDI ARABIA DON'T FOLLOW ANY COPYRIGHT POLICY.

Posted (edited)

Fuck this shit. I’m zero dark thirty off the Internet until Thursday of release. Peace out homies 

Edited by HouseOfTheSun
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

If Marvel hasn't shown any footage from 3rd act (I believe they only screened first 20 mins) then how come it's leaked... I believe it's fake

1 hour ago, Matthew said:

A Billionaire in Middle East paid the theatre lofty amount of money to watch Endgame Beforehand. 

Theatres are new in Saudi Arabia, so they didn't know it can happen. 

DISNEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING REGARDING THIS AS SAUDI ARABIA DON'T FOLLOW ANY COPYRIGHT POLICY.

1 minute ago, Nero said:

If Marvel hasn't shown any footage from 3rd act (I believe they only screened first 20 mins) then how come it's leaked... I believe it's fake

That's what happened.. 

(semi xpost with the Tracking thread)

Avengers: Endgame Greater Sacramento Area Premiere Night Seat Report: T-10 Days and counting

Sellouts

Showings

Seats left

Total Seats

Perct Sold

TOTALS

76.26%

Total Sellouts Added Today:               3

Total Seats Sold Today:                  141

Infinity War Comps:

1.9672x as many tickets sold as Infinity War 10 days before release [Infinity War has 41 days of pre−sales compared to Endgame's 23 days]
1.1922x as many tickets sold as Infinity War at stop of tracking on release night.
1.0592x as many tickets sold as Infinity War at stop of tracking on release night at the exact same theaters in town..

NOTE: If a theater locally that is now selling tickets for reserved seating was selling them for the above movies, but as non-reserved seating for that movie, it is not counted toward the ratio of 'as many tickets sold' for the movie in question.  If a theater is brand new to the region and wasn't yet open for one of the above movies, however, it will be counted toward the ratio. It will also be counted toward the ratio if it was playing in more theaters locally.

IW (T-10):         105 tickets sold that day   [4 sellouts/120 showings   | 3650/11628 seats left  | 68.61% sold]      

EG (adj*):              93 tickets sold today       [14 sellouts/243 showings | 4439/20133 seats left  | 77.95% sold]

EG (exact**):           86 tickets sold today       [14 sellouts/217 showings | 3977/17920 seats left  | 77.81% sold]

---

IW (final):   13164 tickets sold at stop [59 sellouts/182 showings | 1195/15159 seats left  | 86.64% sold]

EG (adj*):   15694 tickets sold so far   [14 sellouts/243 showings | 4439/20133 seats left  | 77.95% sold]

EG (exact**):  13943 tickets sold so far   [14 sellouts/217 showings | 3977/17920 seats left  | 77.81% sold]

----

* EG (adj) is the number of tickets sold without the extra theaters I now have tracking info for

** EG (exact) is the number of tickets sold at the EXACT same theaters in town for a pure like-for-like comparison.

OTHER COMPS:

Spoiler

Captain Marvel:

Spoiler

4.4486x as many tickets sold as Captain Marvel 10 days before release. [CM had 58 days of pre−sales versus EG's 23 days]
1.7760x as many tickets sold as Captain Marvel at stop of tracking.

CM (T-10):        128 tickets sold that day [2 sellouts/94 showings    | 7555/11768 seats left  | 35.80% sold]

CM (final):     10553 tickets sold at stop   [8 sellouts/216 showings  | 9439/19992 seats left  | 52.79% sold]

EG:                18742 tickets sold so far    [14 sellouts/243 showings | 5834/24576 seats left | 76.26% sold]

NOTE: I have the same sources of tracking info for Endgame as I did Captain Marvel, so the unadjusted comp is being used here, even though Endgame is playing in a couple more theaters locally. Check the main stat box for the number of tickets sold today if you want to compare it to the number of tickets Captain Marvel sold on its second day.

Selected Other Comps (T-10 and Final):

Spoiler

4.9759x as many tickets sold as Black Panther 10 days before release. [BP had 30 days of pre−sales versus EG's 23 days]
5.3950x as many tickets sold as Deadpool 2 10 days before release. [DP2 had 29 days of pre−sales versus EG's 23 days]
4.5477x as many tickets sold as Solo 10 days before release. [Solo had 30 days of pre−sales versus EG's 23 days]
9.4202x as many tickets sold as Fallen Kingdom 10 days before release. [JW2 had 22 days of pre−sales versus EG's 23 days]

BP (T-10)              71 tickets sold that day [1 sellout/69 showings      |  3696/6850 seats left    | 46.04% sold]

DP2 (T-10)          101 tickets sold that day [0 sellouts/106 showings  | 10227/13136 seats left | 22.15% sold] 

Solo (T-10)           47 tickets sold that day [1 sellout/88 showings      |  5935/9386 seats left    | 36.77% sold]

JW2 (T-10)            60 tickets sold that day [0 sellouts/97 showings     |  8447/10113 seats left | 16.47% sold]

EG(adj*) (T-10)       93 tickets sold today    [14 sellouts/243 showings  | 4439/20133 seats left  | 77.95% sold]

*EM (adj) is the number of tickets sold without the extra theaters I now have tracking info for

----

1.9366x as many tickets sold as Black Panther at stop of tracking.
1.9297x as many tickets sold as Deadpool 2 at stop of tracking.
2.7110x as many tickets sold as Solo at stop of tracking.
2.5199x as many tickets sold as Fallen Kingdom at stop of tracking.

NOTE: If a theater locally that is now selling tickets for reserved seating was selling them for the above movies, but as non-reserved seating for that movie, it is not counted toward the ratio of 'as many tickets sold' for the movie in question.  If a theater is brand new to the region and wasn't yet open for one of the above movies, however, it will be counted toward the ratio. It will also be counted toward the ratio if it was playing in more theaters locally.

BP (final):     8104 tickets sold at stop [26 sellouts/136 showings |  3377/11481 seats left  | 70.59% sold]

DP2 (final):   8133 tickets sold at stop [3 sellouts/169 showings   |  8357/16490 seats left  | 49.32% sold]

Solo (final):  5789 tickets sold at stop [5 sellouts/143 showings    |  7732/13521 seats left | 42.81% sold]

JW2 (final):   6228 tickets sold at stop [1 sellout/147 showings     |  7487/13715 seats left | 45.41% sold]

EG (adj*):   15694 tickets sold so far   [14 sellouts/243 showings | 4439/20133 seats left  | 77.95% sold]

*EM (adj) is the number of tickets sold without the extra theaters I now have tracking info for

WEEKEND INFO: (all IW information is for 13 days before release)

Fri:   1 sellout/346 showings     [IW: 0/2154]

Sat:  0 sellouts/342 showings    [IW: 0/216]

Sun: 0 sellouts/328 showings    [IW: 0/209]

Sellouts:  14/243 (+3/+0) [2D: 14/195 (+3/+0)  | 3D: 0/44]

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Nero said:

Nope. It’s real and it’s out.

4 hours ago, Rebeccas said:

The film hasn't had a premiere even and I don't think they've shown anything past the first 20 minutes to the public. Unless they're doing some secret screenings we don't know about but then how would they not catch people recording?

Infinity war spoilers came really early. I knew specific snap results way too early. Not this time.

4 hours ago, VenomXXR said:

If you don't want spoilers, avoid that video at all costs. 

Mute phrases on 
social media, or stay offline altogether. The video is real and is full of 3rd act material.

Delete Twitter and Reddit. Makes it easy

I have muted notification on twitter feed from people I don't follow. Fortunately I follow only limited number of people so Twitter is mostly safe for me.

I don't use Reddit and not going to surf YouTube for any Endgame video.

Only place with danger is now this forum. Just don't spoil it for me. Mods, now your watch begin. 

• Astonished 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

#dontspoilendgame

Agreed I would be careful reading this thread. Someone will try to ruin it.

For me I'm going

No YouTube, Twitter, Reddit, Facebook or any Google search in related to End Game.

• Like 1

It's really ironic that most safeguarded MCU movie got leaked in this way. 

This has never happened to marvel movie. Plots leaks all the time but never a video leak. 

Pitfalls of globalization. Upside is too good to matter. It will still do awesome. One must have self control to avoid seeing them. I shall resist.

2 minutes ago, bgs said:

Anybody who have watched endgame leak, is it great or meh, can it affects boxoffice collection, plz tell

Not here :) . With 3/4/5/6 minutes of leak is impossible to say