Neo

Avengers Endgame | Conclusion to The Infinity Saga | William Hurt returns as Secretary of State Thaddeus 'Thunderbolt' Ross NOT confirmed | April 26, 2019 *** No Endgame Spoilers | Review Reactions on page 540

1 hour ago, CloneWars said:

It needs about another $40M to go. Blu-Ray doesn't come up until end of July. This tells me that Disney is planning a push with FFH.  

I guess they could just "transfer" the needed amount from the box office of FFH if they want to?

Disney should have canceled blu-ray/digital until 2021 and do a massive re-release next june :D +150M confirmed :D

43 minutes ago, Thomas Beck said:

I guess they could just "transfer" the needed amount from the box office of FFH if they want to?

I dont think so... FFH box office is Sony's

1 hour ago, Heroicpiglet said:

I dont think so... FFH box office is Sony's

Really? I thought it was part of the MCU?

3 hours ago, CloneWars said:

It needs about another $40M to go. Blu-Ray doesn't come up until end of July. This tells me that Disney is planning a push with FFH. 

3 months after release is usually when they release Mcu movies on blu-Ray.

1 hour ago, FrozenUnicorn said:

Really? I thought it was part of the MCU?

Of course it is, but Sony are the ones distributing it. 

• Like 1

Just now, TimmyRiggins said:

Will there be fudging? Mmm.

they could, its not like the movie will fall short that much,that they can do anything

On 6/16/2019 at 6:18 AM, JB33 said:

Thanks!

Huh, I thought the re-release accounted for far more than that.

So a lot of people seem to think when they use the "IT GOT A RERELEASE THAT'S CHEATING !" excuse. Not to mention Avatar didn't have anyone to beat, and it's a different cut anyway.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TimmyRiggins said:

So a lot of people seem to think when they use the "IT GOT A RERELEASE THAT'S CHEATING !" excuse. Not to mention Avatar didn't have anyone to beat, and it's a different cut anyway.

?? 

Posted (edited)

Kevin Fiege said Disney is re-releasing it next weekend with extended footage

Edited by B-Rabbit
  • Astonished 3

1 minute ago, SpiderByte said:

:ohmygod:    $200m 11th w/e confirmed.

"We are doing that," Feige said of an Endgame re-release with new footage. "I don't know if it's been announced. And I don't know how much... Yeah, we're doing it next weekend."

Pretty last minute.  I'd do this at the end of August so it could keep screens for 2 to 3 weeks.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

:ohmygod:    $200m 11th w/e confirmed.

Pretty last minute.  I'd do this at the end of August so it could keep screens for 2 to 3 weeks.

Probably re-releasing it next weekend due to FFH and I could see it having screens for a few weeks due to FFH

Edited by B-Rabbit

Posted (edited)

Before FFH makes some sense. Way earlier than other movies have had an extended footage dealio, but the MCU is in an unusual situation with the broader serialized narrative. I’m kind of surprised an extended footage version exists at all, not exactly what Russos are known for.

Edited by Thanos Legion

2 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Weekend before FFH makes some sense. Way earlier than other movies have had an extended footage dealio, but the MCU is in an unusual situation with the broader serialized narrative. I’m kind of surprised an extended footage version exists at all, not exactly what Russos are known for.

There are some deleted scenes that I imagine they could put in the movie