Neo

Avengers Endgame | Conclusion to The Infinity Saga | William Hurt returns as Secretary of State Thaddeus 'Thunderbolt' Ross NOT confirmed | April 26, 2019 *** No Endgame Spoilers | Review Reactions on page 540

Are we sure this isn't Feige joking around?

3 minutes ago, Deep Wang said:

How trustworthy is that site? Because I totally don't believe them.

the source is Kevin Feige. preeetty sure he would know.

5 minutes ago, Deep Wang said:

How trustworthy is that site? Because I totally don't believe them.

I’m also waiting on a more reputable source, but it sounds like it came straight from guy upstairs. Don’t really see how else those quotes could be interpreted.

"We are doing that," Feige said of an Endgame re-release with new footage. "I don't know if it's been announced. And I don't know how much... Yeah, we're doing it next weekend."

you are all a bunch of gullible idiots if you believe this.

• Haha 4
  • Not Cool 1

At least the "next weekend" part sounds unbelievable. There would be barely any time to market.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Apparently all the new stuff will be at the end, after the credits, per a separate Feige interview with Screenrant

https://screenrant.com/avengers-endgame-rerelease-post-credits-scene/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

"Not an extended cut, but there will be a version going into theaters with a bit of a marketing push with a few new things at the end of the movie. If you stay and watch the movie, after the credits, there’ll be a deleted scene, a little tribute, and a few surprises. Which will be next weekend."

Not sure why people think multiple outlets are just going to willfully destroy their credibility by faking an interview during a press junket.

Edited by SpiderByte
  • Like 3

Not an extended cut, but there will be a version going into theaters with a bit of a marketing push with a few new things at the end of the movie. If you stay and watch the movie, after the credits, there’ll be a deleted scene, a little tribute, and a few surprises. Which will be next weekend.

Damn I almost got excited, so it probably won't be canon.

Spoiler

should still be enough for it to beat Avatar though so :stirthepot:

Posted (edited)

Now that EG is going to be #1 WW, please TLK don't make more! EG desereves to be #1! I'm really scared of all the talk that TLK will make 3B. That's so not fair after all the struggle that EG had to out to be #1 WW.

Edited by Valonqar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

Hah, if that's all it is, I doubt it does all that much more honestly. Maybe bump it a couple million, but it wont be enough to get it past Avatar. Nice try though.

• Like 1

Wait. Next weekend. WTF!

I thought they will officially announce it next weekend. BTW seems like that's just US thing.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I doubt a significant amount of people will come back just for some after credits scenes. Seems like an excuse to up the screen count and get Spiderman spillover/bump.

• Like 5

I mea, what s 40m, the catering costs of both Avengers films ?

• Like 1

" Not an extended cut, but there will be a version going into theaters with a bit of a marketing push with a few new things at the end of the movie. If you stay and watch the movie, after the credits, there’ll be a deleted scene, a little tribute, and a few surprises. Which will be next weekend "

Is this a re-release? Firstly if the movie is still in cinema (even only a few % of the OW), then it is re-expansion, right? If it is only somethings after the credits, most probably specifically related to Spider-Man and Iron Man, then can it be considered re-release?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

Not sure why people think multiple outlets are just going to willfully destroy their credibility by faking an interview during a press junket.

I was only talking about comicbook,com or whatever because credibility is NOT the first thing that comes to mind, lol.

• Like 1