Neo

Avengers Endgame | Conclusion to The Infinity Saga | William Hurt returns as Secretary of State Thaddeus 'Thunderbolt' Ross NOT confirmed | April 26, 2019 *** No Endgame Spoilers | Review Reactions on page 540

Of course Avatar 1 needs a re-release, otherwise there's many who won't bother with Avatar 2, me included.

Keep in mind that it's actually been 12 years since the first when the sequel is released, many people were born during that time.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Thomas Beck said:

Of course Avatar 1 needs a re-release, otherwise there's many who won't bother with Avatar 2, me included.

Keep in mind that it's actually been 12 years since the first when the sequel is released, many people were born during that time.

its been 10 years for ts4, its been how many years for finding dory, sequel to nemo, its been 12 years for i2, yet all this movies didnt re release, but hey we will see if i am wrong i am wrong

Edited by john2000
  • ...wtf 1

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

Disney won't get credit for Avatar reclaiming however if they want to maximize Avatar 2 you push EG to #1.

Then you push Avatar to #1 in anticipation on Avatar 2 in 2021. Great advertising and way to build hype for the sequel.

thats what i am saying that they wont get credit for that, but we will see they could re release, it as you said but if they wont get the credit forit, i doubt that they would do it, you can sell avatar 2 from  cameron and the visuals alone, and i dont see how avaatar 1 being re released creates more hype for the sequel, why would the treat it different ? from the other franchises ?

Edited by john2000

The Avengers: Endgame thread got to the 616th page. I love this number. I hate the current discussion because it's incredibly pointless.

Peace out. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ZattMurdock said:

The Avengers: Endgame thread got to the 616th page. I love this number. I hate the current discussion because it's incredibly pointless.

Peace out. 

yeah i agree,  with that, its like we are talking like we decide ,lol, anyway , i am ready for spiderman ffh after the reactions i am way more excited

Just now, john2000 said:

yeah i agree,  with that, its like we are talking like we decide ,lol, anyway , i am ready for spiderman ffh after the reactions i am way more excited

It's Spider-Man.

a42.jpg

Just now, ZattMurdock said:

It's Spider-Man.

a42.jpg

i am really wonder about  the post credit scenes, i really hope that they will set up oscorp and s6

Posted (edited)

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/06/21/marvels-avengers-is-crystal-dynamics-largest-game-in-history?sf104474919=1

Extremely excited for this. That's one hell of an assemble team of gaming developers. 

Update:

GameIndustry.biz has a new article about it too:

Edited by ZattMurdock

11 hours ago, Thomas Beck said:

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d0da02f484d784c49

if Disney is expanding Endgame by ~1,000 theaters next weekend, does anyone expect more than 3-4m for the weekend? I think everyone has already seen the movie, and bonus stuff is just for the super fans only, and that stuff will probably leak online fast

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

if Disney is expanding Endgame by ~1,000 theaters next weekend, does anyone expect more than 3-4m for the weekend? I think everyone has already seen the movie, and bonus stuff is just for the super fans only, and that stuff will probably leak online fast

I don't think you are gettting it. This won't be just domestic, and it won't be just for one weekend. They want the record, and an worldwide push -even without China - will be enough to get there, even if by Labor Day weekend. 

So , all the harsh theater drop in recent week was for the next-week expansion?

23 hours ago, john2000 said:

why would the treat it different ? from the other franchises ?

1- Highest grossing movie ever

2- The movie is primarily know for being a theater experience

3- Cameron has done a re-release for T2 and Titanic, why wouldn't he do one for his highest grossing movie ever?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Alexdube said:

1- Highest grossing movie ever

2- The movie is primarily know for being a theater experience

3- Cameron has done a re-release for T2 and Titanic, why wouldn't he do one for his highest grossing movie ever?

And soon to be not the highest grossing, more than anything. Avatar getting the  #1  back would be a feat only done by GWTW before, which is maybe even more impressive than becoming #1.

2 hours ago, ZattMurdock said:

I don't think you are gettting it. This won't be just domestic, and it won't be just for one weekend. They want the record, and an worldwide push -even without China - will be enough to get there, even if by Labor Day weekend. 

According to whom?

2 minutes ago, Avatree said:

According to whom?

We already got official confirmation in Brazil, Chile, Israel, Spain and I’m probably missing some other countries. It isn’t just the domestic market.

Posted (edited)

342jnp.jpg

Seriously, I’ve still never seen Avatar, don’t give a shit about it, don’t care whether or not it’s the biggest movie of all time, and wish Cameron made more movies like Aliens or Terminator again, but all this stuff about nobody remembering it is bull. Of course people remember it. Whether they care about it enough to want another one is up for debate, yes, but it’s not like they’ve forgotten that it exists.

Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1
  • ...wtf 1