Neo

Avengers Endgame | Conclusion to The Infinity Saga | William Hurt returns as Secretary of State Thaddeus 'Thunderbolt' Ross NOT confirmed | April 26, 2019 | Review Reactions on page 540

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Bordlove said:

67 hours and 30 minutes :apocalypse:

106 hours and 38 minutes:whosad:

Whoops I added it wrong on calculator the first time lol

Edited by eddyxx
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sam said:

He’s so far up Thanos’ ass it’s glorious. 

I want to have “Hear me, and rejoice!” as my alarm ringtone.

The most interesting Black Order member died the quickest im annoyed

1 hour ago, terrestrial said:

~ 55h (if 10 minutes trailer before start)

47h, 27m.

• Astonished 1

1 hour ago, terrestrial said:

~ 55h (if 10 minutes trailer before start)

I saw Shazam! recently and the trailers took almost half an hour.  Like WTF, please don't do that for Endgame.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, acetabulum said:

I saw Shazam! recently and the trailers took almost half an hour.  Like WTF, please don't do that for Endgame.

Agree, its often annoying, but I'll watch it as a midnight preview, here they do not add (maybe 1 or 2, I do them not often) a lot if any before those 😉

1 minute ago, kitik said:

Quick reminder, this week is your final chance to vote for Endgame over in the Most Anticipated Films thread:

https://forums.boxofficetheory.com/topic/667-box-office-theorys-most-anticipated-films/?page=367

Perhaps your last chance to vote for an Avengers movie for many years to come.

Can I still vote for HELLBOY I've got a really good feeling about that one

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, acetabulum said:

There's no way they're going shortchange the trailers before Endgame. The whole point of trailers is to get moviegoers interested in other movies too, and they'll never have more eyeballs glued to the trailers than they will next weekend.

If your theater has been doing 8 trailers in front of new releases lately, expect 8 trailers again for Endgame. If not even more.

2 hours ago, Sam said:

He’s so far up Thanos’ ass it’s glorious. 

I want to have “Hear me, and rejoice!” as my alarm ringtone.

I love Maw. There's something about his voice and condescending manner that's appealing to me lol. I was dismayed when he died so early in the movie. He was a highlight.

28 minutes ago, ViewerAnon said:

47h, 27m.

15 minutes ago, acetabulum said:

I completely forgot that there’s probably going to be a fair amount of trailers playing before the movie when I watch it at my local theater. I usually show up to a movie a couple of minutes before the previews start, but I might show up a little later for this one. I’m also not sure if I’m going to sit through the end credits for this movie, but I guess we’ll see.

5 minutes ago, kitik said:

There's no way they're going shortchange the trailers before Endgame. The whole point of trailers is to get moviegoers interested in other movies too, and they'll never have more eyeballs glued to the trailers than they will next weekend.

If your theater has been doing 8 trailers in front of new releases lately, expect 8 trailers again for Endgame. If not even more.

Here not counting for midnight previews.

Probably bcs people here actually use also public transportation (not 'only' workers) and they have to get the last ones home?

Or bcs here they have to pay per law a LOT extra for such kind of hours?

1 hour ago, iHeartJames said:

The most interesting Black Order member died the quickest im annoyed

7 minutes ago, AJ2k said:

I love Maw. There's something about his voice and condescending manner that's appealing to me lol. I was dismayed when he died so early in the movie. He was a highlight.

I’m open to starting a support group.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

Yeah, I'm seeing it at Disney. The first press screening is timed for the Chinese midnight opening.

• Astonished 1

7 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

I completely forgot that there’s probably going to be a fair amount of trailers playing before the movie when I watch it at my local theater. I usually show up to a movie a couple of minutes before the previews start, but I might show up a little later for this one. I’m also not sure if I’m going to sit through the end credits for this movie, but I guess we’ll see.

Can’t see the whole movie without sitting through the end credits.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, ViewerAnon said:

Yeah, I'm seeing it at Disney. The first press screening is timed for the Chinese midnight opening.

So good for you, you will be able way earlier to be in bed (if you want to) :D

edit: that I even knew 😉

Do others know, means do they respect your need to stay quiet or will they try to push you?

Hope you will enjoy it, here it will be very late till we are in bed, after the movie we have to drive ....

I guess we will be in bed half past 4 to 5 in the morning, workmen will arrive at shortly after 7 in the morning...

Edited by terrestrial

3 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

So good for you, you will be able way earlier to be in bed (if you want to) :D

edit: that I even knew 😉

Do others know, means do they respect your need to stay quiet or will they try to push you?

Hope you will enjoy it, here it will be very late till we are in bed, after the movie we have to drive ....

I guess we will be in bed half past 4 to 5 in the morning, workmen will arrive at shortly after 7 in the morning...

I still don't understand how far is your cinema. I live in czech rep in relatively small city (90k people) and have two nice multiplex (6 screens each) in walking distance