Neo

Avengers Endgame | Conclusion to The Infinity Saga | William Hurt returns as Secretary of State Thaddeus 'Thunderbolt' Ross NOT confirmed | April 26, 2019 | Review Reactions on page 540

On 5/1/2019 at 10:24 PM, BlueCore said:

Avengers: Endgame has now passed Jurassic World's total box office, making it the #5 highest grossing film!

Endgame is also on course to sink the Titanic for the #2 spot before the end of the weekend.

Looks as if Titanic is going down for a second time...and the Iceberg was named "Avengers".

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Looks as if Titanic is going down for a second time...and the Iceberg was named "Avengers".

Would you say ice-vengers?

just come back from the teather

i liked more than the last time, in imax  it looked amazing

this time i cried

• Like 4
  • Astonished 1

The numbers now indicate Endgame has joined the 2 billion club!

It's actually going to be a tight finish to get to Titanic this weekend. It may happen, but it may also come in just shy.

If ya'llz wanna see Endgame outperform in the BO, you know what to do.

1 hour ago, AnDr3s said:

just come back from the teather

i liked more than the last time, in imax  it looked amazing

this time i cried

Ugh. I'm gonna cry it again on Imax. Dammit

A franchise with 2 movies in the 2B WW club.

Now that s some fucking rarified air.

:rock::shades::bravo:

I wish I can make a gif of thanos snap and the titanic will be broken, infinity will be ashed and han solo is dropped from the bridge while neytiri looking in denial

• Haha 2

And surprise, the Cameron fanboys over in the fanwars section have launched a allout assault on all things Marvel. They are so predictable.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I’ll take your word for it, since I will never read that thread. Consider me a pacifist in the fandom wars.

Edited by TServo2049

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, TServo2049 said:

I’ll take your word for it, since I will never read that thread. Consider me a pacifist in the fandom wars.

The Fanwars is like a bad automobile accident:You know it's really horrible, but you can't  resist looking in occasionally.

Edited by dudalb

2 minutes ago, dudalb said:

The Fanwars is like a bad automobile accident:You know it's really horrible, but you can't  resist looking in occasionally.

It’s a real-life version of the Star Wars vs. Lord of the Rings scene in Clerks II.

3 minutes ago, TServo2049 said:

It’s a real-life version of the Star Wars vs. Lord of the Rings scene in Clerks II.

And it was created just for that purpose:to create a cesspool to contain the insanity and keep it from spreading.

It has had some real success at that, but not 100%,

• Like 1

The only domestic comparison that actually matters at this point. I don't think I even need to label it.

V2YkV0m.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

What's the trajectory after the second weekend? With good legs, I think it might hit $925 mln domestic, but Pikachu, John Wick, Alladin, Godzilla and X-Men might really hurt its legs, much more than Deadpool and Solo did to Infinity War last year, which had one week more without any major competition. Worst case scenario - $875 mln DOM Imo.

Posted (edited)

If I had to wager a guess as to worst case scenario, North Korea launches nukes at the west coast, Trump retaliates, planet Earth is devastated by nuclear fire and an everlasting winter, and ENDGAME doesn't pass FORCE AWAKENS domestically or AVATAR worldwide.

Edited by ViewerAnon
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Juby said:

What's the trajectory after the second weekend? With good legs, I think it might hit $925 mln domestic, but Pikachu, John Wick, Alladin, Godzilla and X-Men might really hurt its legs, much more than Deadpool and Solo did to Infinity War last year, which had one week more without any major competition. Worst case scenario - $875 mln DOM Imo.

I think it finishes at $890M DOM

Posted (edited)

They don’t care about spoilers anymore, that’s a lot of spoilers from the 3rd act 😂

Edited by raulbalarezo

Posted (edited)

Delayed 6 years from the original projected release. My interest in this movie plummets after every delay.

Edited by cdsacken
  • Haha 1
  • ...wtf 1