Neo

Avengers Endgame | William Hurt returns as Secretary of State Thaddeus 'Thunderbolt' Ross NOT confirmed | April 26, 2019

Just now, Lothar said:

Strange. views on YT are 461,948 and likes are 817,729

What's the matter people are liking without seeing this ?

Views freeze because too many people watch it at once.

• Like 3

Very great teaser.

We get the strong feeling that this is the end without anything being spoiled or given away. Gonna absolutely destroy the box office.

1 minute ago, WittyUsername said:

I don’t know why people here are saying this was a bad teaser. Were you guys really expecting to see some major spoilers here? 

Then again we aren’t supposed to know which avengers characters die from just the trailer

13 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

what if all the footage we seen in teaser are all unused footage,?

I think that’s possible, or they manipulated it to make the footage look like the beginning of the movie when parts of it actually aren’t.

I expect they’re keeping the actual plot well under wraps.

I mean, how else is Ant-Man supposed to find Cap and Black Widow In Wakanda?  Unless that’s not actually Wakanda and is pre-IW when Cap hasn’t grown his beard yet.

Edited by PANDA

2 minutes ago, Lothar said:

Strange. views on YT are 461,948 and likes are 817,729

What's the matter people are liking without seeing this ?

witin the first few hours with a lot of xxxx-times viewers at once YT's view count always freezes. It has to do with their software that looks out e.g. for fully watched clips and so on... to even count it as a view

To the comment above, no one was expecting spoilers in a trailer haha, that’s just silly. Maybe just expecting to see more footage if it’s out in 4 months? 

Will watch after work. 

Hoping Black Widow is back to normal, but I’m guessing not if these were shot back to back. 

The teaser is PHENOMENAL. this is making another 2B even with Pikachu competition (and Pika will be insanely big too). 

So happy that they went with ENDGAME instead of that shit movie with Portman and Poo Dumberon. 

Wow. I love the opening aesthetics. very much like Alien with  Tony/helmet throwback at Kylo ren and Vader mask. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Ronin Hawkeye confirmed.

Natasha looks super good, really great, heartfelt performance by Scarlett. I hope she's paired with Cap more than with Clint. Sorry but Captasha chemistry is :worthy:

The comedy bit with Ant Man was a welcome tension release and also a reminder that these movies have lots of humor so nobody can say they promised doom and gloom and gave us jokes. IW stike a perfect balance between both and this will too. 

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Krissykins said:

To the comment above, no one was expecting spoilers in a trailer haha, that’s just silly. Maybe just expecting to see more footage if it’s out in 4 months? 

Will watch after work. 

Hoping Black Widow is back to normal, but I’m guessing not if these were shot back to back. 

You’re directing that on my comment?

3 minutes ago, PANDA said:

I think that’s possible, or they manipulated it to make the footage look like the beginning of the movie when parts of it actually aren’t.

I expect they’re keeping the actual plot well under wraps.

I mean, how else is Ant-Man supposed to find Cap and Black Widow In Wakanda?  Unless that’s not actually Wakanda and is pre-IW when Cap hasn’t grown his beard yet.

They showed the Avengers compound in NY.   Scott broke into it in AM1 so he knows where it is.

• Like 1

I’m sure they had an “all roads lead to this” tagline for the last film, despite just being a part 1. 

“Infinity War: Actual End Game, we promise”

AAAAAAAARGH. okay. So. My friend bullied me into watching even though I was like “nope, no spoilers”. Quick Full Fangirl thoughts before I go back to my spoiler-free bunker:

- SCOTT LANG GONNA SAVE THE WORLD CONFIRMED

- Lol at Emo Clint

- Honestly Tony can just be left in space

- That shot of Peggy was so rude. The Steve/Peggy shippers are gonna be unbearable now. Boo. 

- STEVE DOESNT KNOW WHAT HE WILL DO IF IT DOESN'T. 😭😭😭 It’s cause he (and Nat) can’t live without Sam. 😭😍😭😍😭

- Steve, honey, you should have kept the beard.

- that title is honestly garbage, and feel so anticlimactic

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, andersonhoran said:

EPIC!!! So emotional, I'm still shaking

tumblr_pjdczjOQow1umvny5o6_400.gif

I need this to be my sig.

2 minutes ago, Nova said:

"It taught me patience" is a genius way of saying a movie's not very good. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Disbelief 1

Ugh this trailer SUCKS. And omg not Black Widow still looking like Tori Spelling's long lost sister. Can she dye her eyebrows and hair already.  

The END GAME title is TERRIBLE. Like so fucking basic..  If they were going to keep it hidden for so long why not name it something shocking.

Dt0XLrKWwAAoFh6.jpg

• Haha 2
  • ...wtf 2
  • Not Cool 1

I can't help but laugh at all those tweets from Jeremy back when Pikachu's first trailer came out and all those gifs about how it's gonna make an easy billion and how it opens one week after Avengers and now it's gonna be in April.

No I don't think Pika had any influence in that decision I just thought it was funny, I think we all predicted it was always gonna be April, it makes sense.