Neo

Avengers Endgame | William Hurt returns as Secretary of State Thaddeus 'Thunderbolt' Ross NOT confirmed | April 26, 2019

1 million likes already on YouTube. 

Marvel is ready to steal all of our coins this April. 

• Astonished 1

Main channel trailer on YouTube already has 1 million likes. In an hour.

Millions of views on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook as well.

RIP online video views for 24 hours record (and possibly likes in 24 hours record as well).

Edited by MCKillswitch123

14 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

YT softwar looks out for certain details to count a view as a view, that software gets into a freeze for the view count presentation always if xxxxx-times ppl watch a clip at the same time, strange I lost a post, screen blacked out for a moment

not sure how it was meant, but it doesn't do it in that teaser - just in case

I think CA & Black Widow are back in the US at the time Ant-Man rings the bell.

As Ant-Man has to get out of the 'universe' he is was, I am pretty sure that scene is at least 3-10 Minutes in into the movie - or even later

Could be CA found the time to shave but, she not to redesign' her hair. Maybe different moods / way to react when and how.

Beard was for going into hiding, maybe returning into the open is acknowledged by/to/???? himself by shaving?

IM seems to want to try to reach earth, not sure where the others are during that scene

They may be back in the US, or it could simply be going back in time right after Civil War!

Yeah it's a teaser. It's great, I prefer like this. 

Trailer is released in several languages, at the same time. This is not making less than IW in any market.

3 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

:lol:

His beard may survived in the final cut of the movie. They just removed it for some reason

Like how they did with IW's trailer, many parts were just deceiving and try to mislead fans from guessing off the plot.

5 minutes ago, PANDA said:

They may be back in the US, or it could simply be going back in time right after Civil War!

Both is possible, but why ahould Ant-Man try to contact them? We will see.....

When this gets nominated for best picture at the Oscars in 2020 and people freak out :stirthepot:

• Like 2

I really liked that teaser.

The Avengers 4 trailer is cool, but it just reminded me again how Infinity War changed my perspective on the MCU.

Ive never been a fan of the MCU. I dont care about comic books, or super heroes, nor do I look for movies that complete a certain part of my lifestyle. I care about great movies. I love movies and I think movies as art is one of the biggest accomplishments of humankind. I never cared about the MCU because most of them simply arent good movies. Are they good comic book adapations? Maybe, I dont know. They might even be a good way to pass the time or as an activity on a date. But as movies, as art? Most of them definitely arent good at beeing that. And thats no secret, anyone whos a filmmaker or just is heavily educated in movies knows that Marvel movies are this way intentionally. They are the fast food of the movie industry and thats a pretty big accomplishment in itself.

However, Infinity War showed me that it didnt have to be this way. Infinity War showed me just how much of a cinematic failure and huge missed opportunity the MCU as a whole really is. And that its a shame that these Marvel movies dont strive to be anything more than fast food. The MCU had the opportunity to create something remarkable, never before in the history of film did we have such a coherent, long-running series of films committed to telling a greater story arc. And the first part of the finale to this epic, Infinity War, was a good movie. But thats just it, it was good. Nothing more.

The "snap" in Infinity War could have been a movie moment like no other, it should have shaken the audience in their seats. Over a decade of films, with the same lovable characters, all leading up to this. It should have been a generation defining moment comparable to the legendary "I am your father" from The Empire Strikes Back, something never before seen in cinema. Yet it wasnt that it all. Instead, it was a somewhat surprising, somewhat emotional moment that had the emotional staying power of a jump scare. Instead of this beeing a traumatic experience for the audience and going home all depressed, instead it evoked nothing more in the audience than an "awesome, what a doozy". The red wedding in game of thrones showed how a moment like this can trigger raw emotions in the audience, and Infinity War could have been this, but much more grand and effective. Instead it was the same thing that every other Marvel movie strives for: Giving you something to laugh about as you exit the cinema, beeing forgotten soon after.

And the reason its this way is because Marvel just isnt interested in telling their story with any artistic integrity. Imagine the impact that this moment could have had if Marvel actually emotionally connected its audience in this universe, in these characters. And not just in the most shallow way possible, by having charismatic actors throw around funny quips. It would have been something we had never seen before. The MCU had the opportunity to be so much more than the fast food of the movie world. A series of movies told in this format could be an artful masterpiece that really nothing else can be compared to. And Im saddened that instead, the first cinematic universe that we get was made with the intention of sustaining mediocrity. And none of these movies will be remembered once the MCU hype dies down. But it didnt have to be this way.

Edited by Crainy
  • Like 2
  • ...wtf 1
  • Not Cool 5

Yeesh, so much bitching about the title, what the heck does it even matter? Is it going to impact the viewing experience of the film? The only reason it was a 'secret' in the first place is because all you damn nerds made such a big deal out of it yourselves.

Trailer Teaser was exactly what it needed to be, a tease. I guarantee the next full trailer after Captain Marvel will be the big Whiz Bang Pop trailer that everyone seems to be craving. The less I know going into this movie the better.

• Like 1

Its rather hilarious but if Dr. Strange did not say "this was the only way" the plot for IW and Avengers 4 could have become a quite a mess in the eyes of the audience.

Now its a clear story 

• Like 1

Hawkeye switched from Hanzo to Genji.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Crainy said:

The "snap" in Infinity War could have been a movie moment like no other, it should have shaken the audience in their seats. Over a decade of films, with the same lovable characters, all leading up to this. It should have been a generation defining moment comparable to the legendary "I am your father" from The Empire Strikes Back, something never before seen in cinema.

I haven't seen Infinity War yet, but I thought the 'snap' moment sounded pretty brave. I mean, they have two hugely popular characters in Spider-Man and Black Panther, and then they suddenly kill them off. These characters will never, ever, ever, ever return in the MCU. That takes balls. 

Edited by Hatebox
  • Haha 5

17 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

:lol:

This time Thanos has gone too far... It's personal.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hatebox said:

I haven't seen Infinity War yet, but I thought the 'snap' moment sounded pretty brave. I mean, they have two hugely popular characters in Spider-Man and Black Panther, and then they suddenly kill off. These characters will never, ever, ever, ever return in the MCU. That takes balls. 

:hahaha::hahaha: