Emirazza

Box Office Presents: The 100 Greatest Movies of All Time

Someone Once Said...The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules! So, there are no rules here. But few guidelines. ;)  

1. First of all, make a list of your 100 favorite movies that you think, are the greatest movies of all time.( Please rank every single movie from 1 to 100)

2. Post here.

Deadline for submissions is Sunday 2nd March 2014(Time - TBA)

As soon as the submissions are closed, I'll start making the Final Presentation.

This is how I'm gonna choose the final 100 movies: Simple, just ranking the movies that the majority of you have ranked in those specific ranks. 

It will take 2-3 days to finish. So I'll come up with the results on 5th March.

Well, Let's get Started!

Edited by Emirazza

Yeah we did this like exactly six months ago. I'm not that eager to do it again right now.

Yeah I know, But I wasn't there 6 months ago... Well,Okay then. Let's tell someone in the staff to lock this thread!

Edited by Emirazza

Sorry, I know you are fairly new here so you probably didn't know that we did one recently.  

And TBH, there are a lot of polls going on right now.  We have the 100 directors, 100 top movie lines and a few others.  I think it'll be better to revisit this in the next year or so.  Good idea for a thread, but the timing is just a bit off.  

Sorry bud.

Automatic generated messageThis topic has been closed by a moderator.Reason: Too soonIf you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.Kind regards,BoxOffice® Forums Staff