grim22

Dylan Farrow writes that she was sexually abused by Woody Allen

I could be wrong but didn't Polanski have consentual sex with a 16 yr old girl? Isn't that a bit different than fondling a 8 yr old girl against her will? I know both are illegal but one is so much more heinous than the other.Edit....just googled it. Yep he's a fucker too. Drugged a 13 yr old and raped her. WTF.

So all the pretentious film makers out there are kiddie fiddlers? There was always something about Polański I didn't quite like.
  • Like 1

I know this is off topic but I used to play 5 aside football and we used to ask my mates little brothers friend to be our goalie, he was 18, looks about 15 lol. He ended up getting charged with statutory rape of a 13 year old, naturally I was shocked and thought he was a sick bastard. He was sent away for 18 months and I heard the story of what happened. He met her in a club (you have to be 18 or over to enter) and she offered him a bj in good will. Now the funny thing is, a friend of mine pointed this girl out to me one day randomly and she must have looked about 19 and she was dressed rather slutty, short tight skirt to the point of being pointless in cold whether, low cut top, she'd developed fast and no - one would have guessed she was 13, hence she was at a club. Her parents found out by looking through her messages and insisting on her pressing charges. Is this really fair? Imagine being 18 and wasted at a club and a girl offer you a blowjob, is you first thought going to be to ask her age or are you going to assume she's over 18 by her looks and the fact she's managed to get into the club with door-men strictly checking for age? What are your thoughts on this, is this worth a prison sentence of 18 months? If so then these directors should be put away for much longer.

Edited by Jessie

Mia Farrow is crazy, and may have raised her children to have bad perceptions of their step father hence "brainwashing". Regardless their is not sufficient enough evidence for me to actually believe this.

The fact that Allen is ignoring all of this, while Mia is trying to stomp on him every chance she has, shows that she is no better than he is.

The thing is, I don't know too many people who would ignore or brush off sexual abuse allegations like this. Most people would probably file a defamation lawsuit over these claims if they were not true. At the very least Allen should go in front of the news cameras and deny these allegation if they are false.

I believe the woman has forgiven Polanski. She's a better person than me, I don't know if I could do that.As for Allen that whole family seems fucked up.

There could be lots of reasons for that like she wanted to move on with hrr life without the hate, especially since polanski was s famous prrson who hss never come back to America becaude of this.

The thing is, I don't know too many people who would ignore or brush off sexual abuse allegations like this. Most people would probably file a defamation lawsuit over these claims if they were not true. At the very least Allen should go in front of the news cameras and deny these allegation if they are false.

He was denying it twenty years ago when these allegations first came to light and the case was dismissed.

I know it doesn't absolve him of what he did, but Roman Polanski's wife and unborn child were both murdered by the Manson family. I'm sure he wasn't quite right after that.

That's not an excuse. I think Polanski was doing that on a regular basis even before he met Sharon Tate but the thing is that it got out. (Don't he use a "photoshoot" as an excuse to rape Samantha Geimer? Now imagine all the "photoshoots" and "casting meetings" with underage girls he could have in his whole career...)

Those sleazy scumbags mostly got away with it because Omertà (including intimidation and money exchange to shut any reputation damaging down) prevails within Hollywood Babylon.

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 1

So all the pretentious film makers out there are kiddie fiddlers? There was always something about Polański I didn't quite like.

All the New wave of french cinema directors are sleazeballs. From Godard to Truffaut. They always fantasized themselves as idolized mature and highly intelligent man "educating" some borderline young ingenue about the wonders of the world. (Including banging of course)

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 1

I know this is off topic but I used to play 5 aside football and we used to ask my mates little brothers friend to be our goalie, he was 18, looks about 15 lol. He ended up getting charged with statutory rape of a 13 year old, naturally I was shocked and thought he was a sick bastard. He was sent away for 18 months and I heard the story of what happened. He met her in a club (you have to be 18 or over to enter) and she offered him a bj in good will. Now the funny thing is, a friend of mine pointed this girl out to me one day randomly and she must have looked about 19 and she was dressed rather slutty, short tight skirt to the point of being pointless in cold whether, low cut top, she'd developed fast and no - one would have guessed she was 13, hence she was at a club. Her parents found out by looking through her messages and insisting on her pressing charges. Is this really fair? Imagine being 18 and wasted at a club and a girl offer you a blowjob, is you first thought going to be to ask her age or are you going to assume she's over 18 by her looks and the fact she's managed to get into the club with door-men strictly checking for age? What are your thoughts on this, is this worth a prison sentence of 18 months? If so then these directors should be put away for much longer.

That's horrible for your friend.  He obviously had no idea she was under age as he was in a club for 18+ people.  There has to be intent to "rape" someone, which your friend didn't have.  So how did he get convicted for that?  Bullshit!  So unfair.

That's horrible for your friend.  He obviously had no idea she was under age as he was in a club for 18+ people.  There has to be intent to "rape" someone, which your friend didn't have.  So how did he get convicted for that?  Bullshit!  So unfair.

If she was under age and they had any type of sex, it would be statutory rape.
  • Like 1

If she was under age and they had any type of sex, it would be statutory rape.

I understand that.  But the point is, he was in a bar which you have to be 18 years old to get into.  He had a blowjob from her, she offered.  There is no intent on his part to commit statutory rape because he already thought she was 18 or older.  This was not his fault at all.

It varies from state to state but in some states in the U.S. a reasonable mistake as to age is a complete defense against statutory rape, whereas in others it may not be a full defense but instead would mitigate the sentence.

But in this case, he was in a club WHERE YOU HAD TO BE 18 TO GET IN.  So the culpability should lie with the club or with the girl if she presented a false ID.

• Like 4

But in this case, he was in a club WHERE YOU HAD TO BE 18 TO GET IN. So the culpability should lie with the club or with the girl if she presented a false ID.

Yeah that's what's bullshit, it's a bouncers job to make sure everyone in is the right age. It was a shame, he was a good goal keeper lol. The girls parents should be taking this out on the daughter if anything. Edited by Jessie
  • Like 1

It varies from state to state but in some states in the U.S. a reasonable mistake as to age is a complete defense against statutory rape, whereas in others it may not be a full defense but instead would mitigate the sentence.

Yeah this happened in England, the sad thing is the kid thought he was going to be let off considering the circumstances, that didn't happen.

Allen has been basically ignoring this all. He doesn't seem to be interested in responding to the allegations.

Edited by Fancyarcher

Mia Farrow is a psycho. There were never one, one single evidence that proved Woody did any of the things she claimed, the video she submitted back in 93 with her daughter speaking to the camera was altered and edited, the child and even Mia have several contradictions in their statements and also Mia refusing to take a lie detector test always made me believe that was the work on an insane woman who couldn't or wouldn't handle a separation. 

• Like 1

Mia Farrow is a psycho. There were never one, one single evidence that proved Woody did any of the things she claimed, the video she submitted back in 93 with her daughter speaking to the camera was altered and edited, the child and even Mia have several contradictions in their statements and also Mia refusing to take a lie detector test always made me believe that was the work on an insane woman who couldn't or wouldn't handle a separation.

Well this sheds a bit more light on the situation, i'll probably wait before hating on Woody Allen.

So you're suggesting Mia Farrow was crazy enough to brainwash her kid to make her thimk she was raped and the reason for doing this is because she couldn't accept that her marriage with Woody was over? I find that really hard to believe.

• Like 1