grim22

Dylan Farrow writes that she was sexually abused by Woody Allen

1) Her actual age is unknown because of the adoption.  She was 17-20 when caught.

2) Farrow claimed that she was younger in the pictures.  If that was the case then it might not have been legal.

3) It is creepy.  Allen was a part of her life as a father figure from when she was around 10.  Then he entered into a sexual relationship with her while he was still dating her mother. IMO that lends credence to Dylan's accusations.

She was about 19 or 21 according to most reports I've read. She likely an adult, not a minor.

Also Woody was never really her father figure. She saw him as her mothers boyfriend.

Edited by Fancyarcher

Dylan Farrow has discounted the idea of Mia Farrow implanting a memory in her by saying that Mia Farrow herself told her at the time she could take back the accusations. And that's what Farrow did, she totally withdrew any accusations against Allen when appointed "head doctor" totally dismissed Dylan's story. (That's what the most iffy for me: the way they totally dismissed the seven years old child's testimony).

That's absolute non-sense for someone who is supposed to have manipulated her daughter into accusing her dad of sexual abuse because she held some petty grudge against him (the fact that Allen fucked her young daughter for hence) and wanted him to fall. (according to Allen's defenders that seem to trust him at face value). If she really wanted to pin Allen and made him fall, she would have stood her case along her daughter's version to prosecute and not accept to discount it that easily.(Because she's supposed to be that evil children manipulator that wants Allen's head on a pike so bad...It was not even Farrow that reported those alledged abuses, it was the nurse that reported to Farrow about Dylan's trouble in the first place. So she brainwashed the nurse as well... :unsure: ).

Dylan, even now as an adult, says she cannot take those accusations back because she says it is true. Moreover, she says it was not a one-time incident, but something that happened multiple times.

So leave Mia Farrow "the nutjob" out of it. A judge has once stated how self-absorbed and immoral Woody Allen is. It's in the court record. It's the judge's opinion. An opinion he partly based his decision on in not giving Allen custody or visitation to Farrow's children.

Again, there was NO rape, NO intercourse, NO penetration whatsoever. Stop calling Allen a rapist, because he hasn't accused of that, not even back then. You are obviously misleading people who doesn't know much about the case into whatever is that you believe.

So, in worst case scenario, Allen could have molested the child, touching her inappropriately, etc, etc. But there was no rape. 

Again, there was NO rape, NO intercourse, NO penetration whatsoever. Stop calling Allen a rapist, because he hasn't accused of that, not even back then. You are obviously misleading people who doesn't know much about the case into whatever is that you believe.

So, in worst case scenario, Allen could have molested the child, touching her inappropriately, etc, etc. But there was no rape. 

I have re-read the message of mine you quoted. I didn't write "Woody Allen rapist" any single time in that post. Do you know how to read properly, Allen apologist?

Your apologetic posts to defend Allen as a good guy and paint Dylan as a brainwashed liar are disguting me. That kind of victim blaming to save any creds left to your beloved idol is a plague to our society.

There's no fire without smoke.

She was about 19 or 21 according to most reports I've read. She likely an adult, not a minor.

Also Woody was never really her father figure. She saw him as her mothers boyfriend.

He knows her since she's a child. They began their relationship when she was underage. I guess she was in high school. And then you got Allen's statements putting gasoline on the fire, how he feels parental about Soon-Yi in his relationship even after getting married and adopting children...

Moreover, Soon-Yi is a former abused child from Korea. That's why Farrow adopted her. Then you got Allen lurking over her as a teen taking advantage of his age to "seduce" her. Creepy.

Yeah that's totally appropriate to fuck your mom's old boyfriend when you're a teen under your mom's roof . Are you kiddin' me? You don't see anything wrong? :unsure:

Never a father figure?

Posted Image

Leningrad 1987. Soon-Yi must have been 14-16 in the pic at most if she was 19-21 in 1992.

Edited by dashrendar44

When the affair was discovered.  I really doubt that when she turned legal that Allen all of a sudden thought it was ok to take nude photos of his girlfriends daughter.

Again... you are implying that farrow and allen were just casual boyfriend/girlfriend.  Even though they didn't live together they were partners for over 10 years and had a kid together.

All the kids were raised together with farrow and allen as parents.  Both farrow and allen had stated that he was a father figure to her.

• Like 1

I have re-read the message of mine you quoted. I didn't write "Woody Allen rapist" any single time in that post. Do you know how to read properly, Allen apologist?

Your apologetic posts to defend Allen as a good guy and paint Dylan as a brainwashed liar are disguting me. That kind of victim blaming to save any creds left to your beloved idol is a plague to our society.

There's no fire without smoke.

First of all, my mistake was to quote the wrong message. Sorry about that.

This is the one i thought i was quoting:

That's what all rapists dads say to discredit their victims..."My ex-wife is an hysterical bitch and a liar that implanted artificial memories in my traumatized child's mind!". (How convenient since everyone out there thinks Mia Farrow is some kind of insane specialized in brainwashing her own children despite the fact that Farrow told her own child she could take back those rape accusations to save her couple quite selfishly until she found out about Soon Yi and him fucking in her back. We're talking about an adult who is still sick. So I don't know why people still want to blame Mia Farrow and the victim more than anything).

The thing I can say is that Mia Farrow didn't protect her child enough just to save whatever bullshit relationship she had with that creep.

Maybe i was wrong writing that you actually called Allen a rapist, but you every time you refer to this matter you mention rape or rapist, and that is misleading. What i'm trying to say is that no rape took place in that story, cos a rape is something very, very easy to prove in a 7 years old child.Lastly, don't take this personal, this is a forum where you can agree or disagree. I don't have a problem recognizing a mistake (like i wrote above) or to say i'm sorry. I'm not trying to offend you or attack you, so i hope you do the same.  

When the affair was discovered.  I really doubt that when she turned legal that Allen all of a sudden thought it was ok to take nude photos of his girlfriends daughter.

Again... you are implying that farrow and allen were just casual boyfriend/girlfriend.  Even though they didn't live together they were partners for over 10 years and had a kid together.

All the kids were raised together with farrow and allen as parents.  Both farrow and allen had stated that he was a father figure to her.

Which Mia now claims is Frank Sinatra's child. Thus making it ironic that she was mad about Woody having an affair with her step daughter when she was apparently having an affair with an old guy herself.

Guess you should expect as much coming from a woman who refused to take a lie detector test, even though her ex-lover was willing to.

Edited by Fancyarcher

Maybe I poorly wrote it but it was more like "Blaming the victim as a liar is what every rapists do in general".

We're playing on semantics there. I didn't call Allen a convicted rapist but Allen is clearly accused of questionable sexual behavior toward his adopted daughter Dylan when she was a child that clearly affected her throughout her life to this day.

So I don't think going into racy details about penetration (or its absence) and the "degrees of rape" to justify Allen's innocence are the point we should debating and delve into, imo. Dylan Farrow claims something very innapropriate happened in that attic. Woody Allen is claiming it didn't. Whether it be molesting, abuse, rape don't change that allegation in the end.

Hope that's clear.

Interesting,

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20783306,00.html

"My mother drummed it into me to hate my father for tearing apart the family and sexually molesting my sister," Moses, 36, tells PEOPLE in the magazine's new issue. "And I hated him for her for years. I see now that this was a vengeful way to pay him back for falling in love with Soon-Yi.""Of course Woody did not molest my sister," says Moses, who is estranged from Farrow and many of his siblings and is close to Allen and Soon-Yi. "She loved him and looked forward to seeing him when he would visit. She never hid from him until our mother succeeded in creating the atmosphere of fear and hate towards him. The day in question, there were six or seven of us in the house. We were all in public rooms and no one, not my father or sister, was off in any private spaces. My mother was conveniently out shopping. I don’t know if my sister really believes she was molested or is trying to please her mother. Pleasing my mother was very powerful motivation because to be on her wrong side was horrible."Moses accuses Farrow of bullying him as well. "Our mother has misled the public into believing it was a happy household of both biological and adopted children," he says. "From an early age, my mother demanded obedience and I was often hit as a child. She went into unbridled rages if we angered her, which was intimidating at the very least and often horrifying, leaving us not knowing what she would do."

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

Which Mia now claims is Frank Sinatra's child. Thus making it ironic that she was mad about Woody having an affair with her step daughter when she was apparently having an affair with an old guy herself.

Last time I checked, Frank Sinatra was not Mia Farrow's mom boyfriend she fucked under her mom's roof and Farrow was young but of age.

And the slut shaming continues...

Edited by dashrendar44

Last time I checked, Frank Sinatra was not Mia Farrow's mom boyfriend she fucked under her mom's roof and Farrow was young but of age.

And the slut shaming continues...

Never said that. Mia Farrow was apparently having an affair with a seventy year old.

Although from what I've heard, Frank Sinatra could barely walk around that time. Thus making her claims "fishy" at best.

The comparison is moot. I don't think you get the reason why people were quite disgusted by Allen-SoonYi relationship. It doesn't boil down to "age difference" only but the whole context of that said relationship.

I didn't say it was as wrong. I said it was ironic. It also makes Mia look very nutty as usual when she starts making claims like that, over twenty years after the "fact".

Edited by Fancyarcher

I didn't say it was as wrong. I said it was ironic. It also makes Mia look very nutty as usual when she starts making claims like that, over twenty years after the "fact".

I don't know what the heck Farrow and Sinatra's relationship got shit to do with her being nutty and claiming Allen sexually abused her daughter 20 years after the "fact". :mellow:

I don't know what the heck Farrow and Sinatra's relationship got shit to do with her being nutty and claiming Allen sexually abused her daughter 20 years after the "fact". :mellow:

No. It just feels "nutty" because Farrow said it when she started attacking Allen.

Edited by Fancyarcher

It doesn't have much to do, just to show, or hint, that she's an unstable and unreliable person, add that to: 

- She doesn't have physical proves, she only have her word, still she refuses to do pass a lie detector.

- She ask for people to boycott a person who is under the suspicion of molest a child, yet she befriends (and defends) Polanski.

- Her other son, claim is all a lie, and that she's a terrible mother.

Like i said, not a reliable person.

• Like 1

It doesn't have much to do, just to show, or hint, that she's an unstable and unreliable person, add that to: 

- She doesn't have physical proves, she only have her word, still she refuses to do pass a lie detector.

Like i said, not a reliable person.

And Woody Allen took a lie detector test when?

I love that people keep calling Farrow nutty when it was Woody Allen that begin a sexual relationship the daughter of his girlfriend that he helped raise since she was a young child.

• Like 1