Crunching the Numbers, A 4815162342 Review Thread

I agree Hunch.Actually I think Ry and I were the only 2 CAYOM-A players who did not use any of our old films.(Wait don't think Electric did either)So...the ones on CAYOM A the longest didn't do that. :P

• Community Manager

I agree Hunch.Actually I think Ry and I were the only 2 CAYOM-A players who did not use any of our old films.(Wait don't think Electric did either)So...the ones on CAYOM A the longest didn't do that. :P

All my films are original.

It's a bit of a cop out to recycle a film from the old CAYOM (that was a huge critical hit and won BP if I'm not mistaken) as your main Oscar contender.

what's the difference if we're acting like old CAYOM never existed? ;)AND, half the people playing now haven't read Morrow 1 or Chronicle.But in all seriousness, Oscars would be nice, but when I posted Morrow and Chronicle I had planned on also posting an original film as my main contender. Exams just so happened to be taking place around the deadline so I couldn't finish it.

Hired Guns improved fairly well from its original posting in Year 30. I edited out a few scenes that didn't work great, added several new scenes to build up the characters, action, and plot direction, and did some fairly significant tweaking to the climax. (including the fate of 1-2 characters).The End of the Universe from Year 38 is unchanged aside from being edited to be shorter in length by about 25%. I think it's one of my most well-rounded films from CAYOM 1.0 and one of my favorites entertainment-wise.And the Band Played On was originally a short 2 paragraph film from Year 12. For this new CAYOM I super-sized it to give it the treatment the material deserved.