What Would Your Fate Be In The Hunger Games (Buzzfeed)

Buzzfeed is full of quizzes and the like, this one tells you what result you'd get in you were in an actual Hunger Games.http://www.buzzfeed.com/adamellis/what-would-be-your-fate-in-the-hunger-gamesMy Result:

You got: YOU LIVED! Sort of.Because of a clerical error at the capitol, your name was accidentally deleted from the roster. You managed to stay hidden during the games long enough for a winner to be declared, and then you were able to simply waltz out of the arena and no one was the wiser. Good job?

I'll take it. It's the kinda anticlimactic satire of the incompetence of a bureaucratic despotism that I'd find kinda funny.

You got: WINNER OF THE GAMES! You survived through brute strength.
Posted Image

You were the favorite to win, and you didn’t disappoint. Your natural leadership skills combined with generous gifts from capitol sponsors led to an easy victory. But answer this: can you keep it up at next year’s games? Everyone expects you to volunteer again…

:D

• Like 2

Well... I kinda, uhm... y'know... Died.

You lasted longer than most by relying on brute strength, but another tribute killed you at the last minute with a barrage of arrows. Your home district was heartbroken and declared your birthday a national holiday.

I'll take it. As long as I go down with a song from Gladiator, I'm fine with it.

Edited by ChD
  • Like 2

Well... I kinda, uhm... y'know... Died.

You lasted longer than most by relying on brute strength, but another tribute killed you at the last minute with a barrage of arrows. Your home district was heartbroken and declared your birthday a national holiday.

I'll take it. As long as I go down with a song from Gladiator, I'm fine with it.

Oh Katniss.....

What Would Be Your Fate In The Hunger Games?

You got: WINNER OF THE GAMES! You survived through sheer cunning.

You won the games, and you never even had to take a life. You ran, you hid, you watched as the tributes picked each other off. In the final showdown, the final remaining tribute tripped and impaled himself on a javelin. Congratulations!

What the fuck? I mean, I'd know I'd win, but I know I'd love to whoop a bitch.

Edited by Claire Holt
  • Like 3

What Would Be Your Fate In The Hunger Games?

You got: WINNER OF THE GAMES! You survived through sheer cunning.

You won the games, and you never even had to take a life. You ran, you hid, you watched as the tributes picked each other off. In the final showdown, the final remaining tribute tripped and impaled himself on a javelin. Congratulations!

What the fuck? I mean, I'd know I'd win, but I know I'd love to whoop a bitch.

I know, this seems so unlike you. I could totally see you being a bad ass like me and just beating the crap out of a bitch. This makes you seem like Foxface

• Like 1

I know, this seems so unlike you. I could totally see you being a bad ass like me and just beating the crap out of a bitch. This makes you seem like Foxface

I know. I'm gonna take that bitch again.

I'd be the bad bitch. I'd whoop all them weak ass bitches. I'd be the new Johanna.

• Like 2

I took it again and I think my results were more accurate this time:

You got: DEATH. You succumbed to a career during the final showdown.

You almost made it. You were THIS close! Unfortunately, you couldn’t overtake the career you ended the games with. The good news is that you were so popular with viewers that they made an action figure out of you. Neat!

:lol: