AdamKendall

Space Jam: A New Legacy | July 16 2021 | WB | Malcolm D. Lee to direct, Ryan Coogler producing. Lebron James to star

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 4:32 AM, tomknff said:

I think at this point LeBron is no longer the first and only choice to star. Steph Curry is immensely popular, Kevin Durant can also be an adequate choice. If the Celts win a title this season than Kyire will probably get the part.

SOrry but LeBron is like MJ in 1996; yes there are other great NBA players but James is in a class by himself.

It is not just about performance on the court;it's about charisma and there no one can touch Lebron.

I would not be surprised to see Steff Curry, and other NBA stars make "guest" appreanced like other big NBA stars did in "Space Jam",

Edited by dudalb

On 8/9/2018 at 7:32 AM, tomknff said:

I think at this point LeBron is no longer the first and only choice to star. Steph Curry is immensely popular, Kevin Durant can also be an adequate choice. If the Celts win a title this season than Kyire will probably get the part.

I would think no other active player is anywhere close to LeBron outside the united state, complete different tier.

Google trend of the 3:

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 5-y&q=%2Fm%2F01jz6d,%2Fm%2F0dw15r,%2Fm%2F0gxrc1

And he has proven he can act well enough to play himself correctly.

16 hours ago, dudalb said:

SOrry but LeBron is like MJ in 1996; yes there are other great NBA players but James is in a class by himself.

It is not just about performance on the court;it's about charisma and there no one can touch Lebron.

I would not be surprised to see Steff Curry, and other NBA stars make "guest" appreanced like other big NBA stars did in "Space Jam",

I still think Steph Curry would have been just as a good of a pick as LeBron. I remember during the height of his popularity in 2016, all the NBA reporters were saying that the haven't seen anything like that since Jordan.