MrPink

The Box Office Knight Rises (PAGE 17, FINAL PART UP, BONUS SPECIAL UPDATED 08/06/2014)

This is still hilarious.Mr.Pink when you finish TDK trilogy you should totally adapt LotR.

I don't think I've got enough Peter Jackson in me to handle that, it would take me forever. I'm sure Numbers would love it though.

• Like 2

I don't think I've got enough Peter Jackson in me to handle that, it would take me forever. I'm sure Numbers would love it though.

Come on Pink, we need more!!! We have to finish Box Office Man so we can get to this:

BOF WARSEpisode ITHE BANNED MENACETurmoil has engulfed theCinematic BOFpublic. The taxationof like receipts in fanboy discussionthreads is in dispute.Hoping to resolve the matterwith a blockade of constantspamming, the greedy TrekkieFederation has stopped allother posting in the subforumof And the Winner Is.While the chatroom of theBOFpublic endlessly debatesthis alarming chain of events,the Supreme Administrator hassecretly dispatched two Moderators,the guardians ofpeace and justice in theInternet, to settle the conflict.

;)

:ph34r:

Oh Lordy.... :rofl:This is so true, you don't even know.

I only wish the Marvel/DC thread in the Speakeasy thread existed earlier so the whole magic trick and making the pencil disappear would be about moving posts into that thread.

• Like 1

Part 6 of the Box Office Knight! I've got a busy day ahead of me so I did everything this morning. These are some of the most iconic scenes of the movie so hopefully this all lives up. Suggestions, likes, comments, all appreciated as usual.

Part 6

The transports are ready to begin taking Numbers to the Banned/Suspended thread, the mods begin prepping the crew before they go out. Numbers will have a huge target on their back and they know to expect the Telemachos to attack at any moment.

Tawasal: Listen up. We get this guy to the Banned/Suspended thread and he’s there problem. The threads along your route will be cleared. The convoy stops for NO reason.

Meanwhile, Caboose, a SWAT mod is seen climbing into the transport that’s carrying Harvey. His partner is already in there, mask on.

Caboose: I hope you’ve got some moves.

They begin moving. Some of the threads are blocked off and posters are frustrated. A lot of good threads people would normally enter are inaccessible. One of them starts posting wildly to get the mod’s attention. Filmbuff walks over to quiet him down.

FilmBuff: Hey you wait your turn like everybody else, pal.

Not half a second after finishing that sentence, The Telemachos appears and blasts him with a banning firearm. The convoy is nearing the Hobbit: There and Back Again thread when they notice that it is blocked off by one of their transports…and it appears to be marked by the Telemachos.

Caboose: What the hell is that? Obstruction ahead, obstruction ahead

Tawasal (over chat): All units, be advised. All units will head down the Batman/Superman thread and then proceed to the Banned/Suspended thread.

Caboose: Batman/Superman thread? We’ll be like sitting ducks there.

As they head down the Batman/Superman thread, they’re immediately approached by a giant transport. It slams into the rear transport of the convoy. Everyone is immediately alerted. The Telemachos is here.

Caboose: We’ve got company here!

SWAT Captain (rear transport): Lock and load!

Before they’re able to properly do that, another transport appears and t-bones the SWAT transport, knocking it off the thread. Everyone inside is presumably banned. The attacking transport opens itself up to reveal the Telemachos. They’re alongside Numbers’ transport ready to take it down. First, the Telemachos pulls out an automatic banning weapon and fires at Numbers. The transport is damaged, but it’s built for that. While it startles Numbers, he’s not hurt. Tele’s other transport, the one that was behind the SWAT one has caught up and pushes Numbers’ from behind. Meanwhile Tele pulls out a shotgun banning weapon and continues firing. Chunks of the transport are blasted off, but Numbers remains unhurt. Still, he begins to feel a little more uneasy.

Numbers: These things are built for that, right?

Caboose: It’s gonna take a lot more than that to take one of these things down.

The Telemachos stops firing the shotgun and motions for one of his goons to give him another weapon. It’s revealed to be a rocket propelled grenade banning device. He begins to take aim.

Caboose: What is that? What is…is that a bazooka….?!

The Telemachos fires and clips the back of the transport in front of Numbers’. The mods inside breathe a sigh of relief but they don’t have long. Telemachos begins loading another rocket. The Tele’s other transport from behind begins pushing harder.

Caboose: I didn’t sign up for this!

The Telemachos fires the 2nd rocket and successfully blows up the transport in front of Numbers, leaving his all alone. Both mods inside are banned. Suddenly, a noise can be heard. The BoxOfficeMan is here, and he’s in the Mobile App. He’s coming right at Numbers’ transport, directly ahead.

Caboose: Look out…….look out!

They speed towards each other until the last second, the driver of Numbers’ transport moves to the side and BoxOfficeMan plows right into the transport behind him, knocking out Tele’s goons. They’re probably banned. But BoxOfficeMan doesn’t ban. Ignore that. They could have survived…somehow. The Mobile App spins around and begins pursuit to catch up with Numbers’ and Telemachos.

Caboose: C’mon, let’s go!

The Telemachos looks with great interest at the BoxOfficeMan and then begins loading up another rocket to fire at Numbers this time. Right as he’s about to fire, Tele’s transport runs into a poster, knocking their aim off. This gives BoxOfficeMan precious time to catch up. Tele takes aim again while BoxOfficeMan approaches from behind Numbers. He begins to time it and activates his mobile speed boost at the last second right before Tele fires. The rocket goes off and BLAM, is a direct hit to the Mobile App, taking the hit for Numbers. The Mobile app crashes through several pages of the Batman/Superman thread and flips a couple of times before landing, unable to move. The blast has also veered Numbers’ transport off course and Tele’s. The driver for Tele’s is banned in the process. Both come to a stop, but Numbers’ transport is able to correct its course and begin moving. The Telemachos removes the driver.

Telemachos: Numbers Numbers Numbers Numbers…excuse me, I wanna drive!

The Telemachos begins driving and catches up to Numbers’, taking down a few more posters in its path. BoxOfficeMan is testing the systems of the mobile to app to see if it’s possible to get it going again. The systems read ‘DAMAGE CATASTROPHIC.’ He begins prepping for an emergency sequence.

Caboose: We need to get top side, we need more mod support, now!

Telemachos: I like this job, I like it!

As other posters observe the mobile app, having never seen it before, the app begins whirring. The eject sequence is initiated. The app is reforming itself to allow something inside to break free.

Mobile App: Good bye.

Suddenly a pared down version of the mobile app breaks free, allowing for blocking of gifs and pictures, with less usability than the original, but is even faster. The remaining shell of the app initiates one final mechanism, a self-delete, leaving no traces of the remainder behind. BoxOfficeMan goes into pursuit. EPIC HANS ZIMMER MUSIC PLAYS.

Rukaio101: We’re on point, ready to give the Telemachos some of his own medicine!

From above, a flying app is waiting for Numbers and Tele to appear. Rukaio and some other mods are ready to fire at Telemachos and provide air support.

Caboose: That’s what I’m talking about…air cav!

BoxOfficeMan is relentlessly trying to catch up, squeezing in between threads to make his way to Numbers, but has to take some detours. BoxOfficeMan is blowing some apps of his own (all empty of course) to clear the way to get to Numbers. Some young posters watch in awe as he zooms by. Dead ahead, the flying app is waiting for Telemachos to get closer but Tele has something planned.

Telemachos: Alright, rack em’ up…rack em’ up, rack em’ up, rack em’ up.

Some of his goons appear and place a trap for the app. The app runs right into it and its infected by some kind of virus. Immediately it begins spinning.

Caboose: That’s not good.

The app is spinning wildly and crashing into some threads.

Caboose: Ok THAT’S NOT GOOD.

The app crashes right in front of them, banning everyone inside including Rukaio, all the while Telemachos laughs in enjoyment. As he continues to chase down Numbers, suddenly the new mobile app appears, spinning sideways before coming to a stop and separates Numbers from Telemachos.

Telemachos: Now there’s a BoxOfficeMan.

They play a game of chicken, going straight at each other.

Telemachos: Ooh you wanna play huh? C’mon.

At the last moment, BoxOfficeMan swerves sideways, attaching a sticky to Telemachos’ transport and weaving in and around threads. At first, Telemachos thinks he’s missed, but before they can move forward, the sticky does its work and the transport comes to a complete stop and the weight of the other threads causes it to flip over. SMASH. Numbers’ transport gets to a complete stop as well.

Caboose: You can’t stop here, we’re like sitting ducks!

The driver takes off his avatar and begins running off towards Telemachos and the BoxOfficeMan. Meanwhile the Telemachos climbs out of the transport, his goon is also knocked out. Telemachos has a banning automatic weapon and fires wildly. BoxOfficeMan begins zooming towards him.

Telemachos: Come on…I want you to do it, I want you to do it. Hit me.

BoxOfficeMan continues to go right at him.

Telemachos: Hit me, come on come on, HIT ME!

BoxOfficeMan desperately wants to but he swerves at the last second, unable to break his morals. He crashes and falls off the app. He’s defenseless. The Telemachos pulls out a banning knife and approaches. His goon is also now awake and approaches to take off BoxOfficeMan’s avatar. When he attempts to do so, he is zapped, knocking him out again.

Telemachos: Wa ha ha ha, whslkdsklglkgkhjegjriehiohgoie

Telemachos then begins to unmask his avatar when from behind he hears a click and a banning weapon is pointed directly at him.

Telemachos: Rrrrragh, would you please just give me a minute?

Redfirebird (Revealing himself): We got you, you son of a bitch.

(Fun fact, there’s Tele and two of his goons in this scene in the movie. One of them is shocked by Batman, the Joker is arrested by Gordon, but the other guy….doesn’t even help? Maybe the other SWAT guy was there too, but what if he shot Gordon?)

Redfirebird apprehends the Telemachos and goes back to the transport to talk to Numbers. When he opens it, Numbers is surprised to see Redfirebird, but relieved.

Numbers: Redfirebird…you do like to play things pretty close to the chest.

Redfirebird: We got him, Numbers.

----------------------------------------------------------

Mods have blocked off the scene of the crime. There’s quite a few banned, and a lot of wreckage everywhere. Numbers is swarmed by a slew of bloggers hoping to get the scoop on what exactly happened. (The following is in the movie but not in the script, I’m going off memory)

Blankments: Numbers, does this confirm official involvement with the BoxOfficeMan?!

Numbers: No, but I expected him to do the right thing.

Blankments: Which is?

Numbers: Saving my ass.

K1stpierre swoops in before anybody else can get any questions in.

K1stpierre: Let him be, let him be! He’s been through enough.

Numbers: Thanks detective, I’ve got a date with a pretty upset girlfriend.

K1stpierre: I figured as much, Counselor.

MovieMan89 is ready to take Numbers home. K1stpierre motions for them to go. The camera dramatically zooms in on her face as if to beat us over the head in telling us that something isn’t quite right.

-------------------------------------------------------

At the MCU, Telemachos is held in custody. Many of the inmates are shouting and hollering, but Telemachos is oddly still. Even the mods are goading Telemachos. Redfirebird returns along with Mayor Riczhang who arrives at the same time.

Redfirebird: STAY AWAY! ALL OF YOU! I don’t want anything for his mob lawyer to use, understand?!

Riczhang: Back from the dead?

Redfirebird: I couldn’t chance my family’s safety.

Riczhang: So what do we got?

Redfirebird: Nothing. No matches on print, IP address. Avatar is custom. Nothing in his profile but a Weekend at Bernie’s picture. No real name, no other aliases.

Riczhang: Go home, Redfirebird. The Telemachos will keep till morning. Get some rest…you’re gonna need it. Tomorrow you take the big job. You don’t have any say in the matter…Commissioner Redfirebird!

Tawasal along with some of the other mods begin clapping. Redfirebird hones in on the Telemachos however. He too is also clapping. Redfirebird returns home to find a crying Mrs. Redfirebird.

Redfirebird: I’m sorry, I couldn’t risk…

She slaps him. And then hugs him. Meanwhile back at the MCU, another poster is put into holding with the Telemachos, he is also one of Tele’s goons.

BiggestGeekEver: I don’t feel good…

Goffe: You’re a mod banner, you’re lucky to be feeling anything below the neck!

At Redfirebird’s home, Redfirebird goes to visit MichaelGaryScott. He wakes up and smiles.

MichaelGaryScott: Did BoxOfficeMan save you?

Redfirebird: Actually this time…I saved him.

Redfirebird gets a PM. He quickly returns back to the MCU. At the thread he reaches out to k1stpierre?

Redfirebird: Has he said anything yet?

K1stpierre motions no.

----------------------------------------------------

The Telemachos waits in an interrogation page, completely enshrouded in darkness. Redfirebird walks in and goes up to Telemachos.

Telemachos: Evening…commissioner.

Redfirebird: Numbers never made it home.

Telemachos: Of course not.

Redfirebird: What have you done with him?

Telemachos: Me? I was right here…see? Who did you leave him with? One of your people? Assuming of course that they are your people and not one of Iceroll’s men. Does it depress you Redfirebird, to know just how truly alone you really are?

Redfirebird coldly stares at Telemachos.

Telemachos: Does it make you feel responsible for Numbers’ current predicament?

Redfirebird: Where is he?

Telemachos: What time is it?

Redfirebird: What difference does that make?

Telemachos: Depending on the time he could be in one place or several.

Redfirebird: If we’re going to play games…then I’m going to need  a cup of coffee.

Redfirebird begins to leave the page.

Telemachos: Ah the good cop bad cop routine?

Redfirebird: Not exactly.

He smiles and exits the page. Suddenly the lights go up and BoxOfficeMan slams him.

Telemachos: Never start with the head, the victim’s head gets all…fuzzy.

BoxOfficeMan smashes his fingers. The Telemachos feels nothing.

Telemachos: See?

BoxOfficeMan: You wanted me? Here I am.

Telemachos: I wanted to see what you would do. And you didn’t disappoint. You let five people get banned. You let Numbers take your place. Even to a guy like me, that’s cold.

BoxOfficeMan: Where’s Numbers?

Telemachos: Those Frozenites want you gone so they can get back to the way things were. But I know the truth, there’s no going back. You’ve changed things. Forever.

BoxOfficeMan: Then why do you wanna ban me?

Telemachos: HA HA HA, I don’t want ban you! What would I do without you? Ripping off Frozenites? No…you…complete….me.

BoxOfficeMan: You’re garbage who bans for likes.

Telemachos: Don’t talk like one of them, you’re not! Even if you want to be. To them you’re just like a freak…like me. They just need you right now. But when they don’t…they’ll cast you out…like a leper. Their morals, their code. It’s all a bad joke. They’re only as good as the internet allows them to be. You’ll see—I’ll show you. When the chips are down, these civilized posters…they’ll eat each other. See I’m not a monster. I’m just ahead of the curve.

BoxOfficeMan grabs Telemachos violently. Redfirebird and the others watch.

Redfirebird: He’s in control.

BoxOfficeMan: Where’s Numbers?

Telemachos: You have all these rules and you think they’ll save you.

BoxOfficeMan: I have one rule.

Telemachos: Then that’s the one that you’ll have to break. To know the truth.

BoxOfficeMan: Which is?

Telemachos: The only sensible way to live on these forums is without rules. Tonight, you’re gonna break your one rule.

BoxOfficeMan: I’m considering it.

Telemachos: There are just minutes left…so you’ll have to play my little game if you wanna save one of them.

BoxOfficeMan: Them?

Telemachos: For a while, I thought you really were Numbers. The way you threw yourself at her…

BoxOfficeMan proceeds to lock the page. Redfirebird try to stop BoxOfficeMan but they’re too late. BoxOfficeMan is fuming, but deep down, it’s reaching to Shawn. He viciously attacks Telemachos, but Telemachos feeds off his anger.

Telemachos: Look at you go….does Harvey know about you and his…?

BoxOfficeMan: WHERE ARE THEY?!

He attacks Telemachos again.

Telemachos: Banning me is making a choice…

Again he attacks.

Telemachos: You choose one life over the other…your friend, the district attorney, or his blushing bride to be…

BoxOfficeMan continues to attack but they do nothing to threaten Telemachos.

Telemachos: You have nothing. Nothing to threaten with me. Nothing to do with all your skills. But don’t worry. I’m going to tell you where they are.  Both off them, and that’s the point. You’ll have to choose. He’s at the Hobbit: There and Back Again thread, page 27, and she’s at the Fast and Furious 7 thread, page 48.

BoxOfficeMan immediately goes off to get them. He unlocks the page and Redfirebird is waiting, having listened in.

Redfirebird: Which one are you going after…?

BoxOfficeMan: DRAGON.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 15