ShadowGuardian

Mandarin in future Marvel movies?

SPOILERS IF YOU HAVE NOT YET SEEN THE ALL HAIL THE KING ONE-SHOT ON THOR THE DARK WORLD

I wasnt sure which thread to put this in if the need is felt to merge it i understand and apologize So.............When can we expect the real Mandarin? Iron Man 4? Avengers 2 Suprise? (Avengers 3 seems to be focused on Thanos for now newb to comics do their paths ever cross?) This is a repost from a thread locked people seemed clueless to what i was talking about heres a thought mayb youll understand...if mayb...you i dunno watch the all hail the king one-shot you know that thing i talk about in the title of the damn thread?

Edited by Telemachos

Spongebob you should check out this one-shot then and if tele is going to neuter my title i guess ill just summarize the one-shot and put it in a spoiler tag this is what happens in the all hail the king one shot in the thor the dark world blu ray

Trevor Slattery, having been captured at the end of Iron Man 3, is now being held in Seagate Prison. At the prison, he is living luxuriously, having his own personal "butler", Herman, as well as other inmates who act as his fan club and protection from other inmates. Looking on at the attention Slattery receives in the cafeteria, is Justin Hammer, who wonders what makes him so special, and is in a homosexual relationship with another inmate. Slattery has been talking with a documentary filmmaker, Jackson Norriss, to chronicle the events of the Mandarin situation seen in Iron Man 3. Norriss, trying to learn more about Slattery personally, recounts his past from his first casting as a child as well as starring in a failed CBS pilot. Norriss eventually informs Slattery that his portrayal has angered some people, including the actual Ten Rings terrorist group, which Slattery did not know existed. Norriss tells him the history of the Mandarin and the terrorist group, before revealing that he is actually a member of the group. The real reason for Norriss interviewing Slattery is to break him out of prison so he can meet the actual Mandarin. Hearing this, Slattery still has no idea the full ramifications of him acting as the Mandarin.

jesus am i the only one on this planet that has seen the damn one-shot just click the video right above this post thats what this thread is all about

Here is a clear link about the video 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=613309785408781&set=vb.205024222904008&type=3&theater

And to reply to your question, i think this could hint an IM4.

Edited by Ent

He will probably be in iron man 4 if RDJ signs . Guy pearce's character wasn't the actual mandarin, he was the main villain and because he had a fake mandarin posing as a threat he just said that he is mandarin to emphasize that he was the real villain/threat .The movie mandarin will probably be the newer version, an Asian billionaire with expensive suits , that does have the ten magic rings though . MCU have already stopped pretending to be "realistic" , thank God, for a long time .