kayumanggi

BLACK MASS | 09.18.15 | Warner Brothers | final domestic gross: $62,575,678

OK, but the Sandler insult is where we draw the line usually.

Adam Sandler is the perfect comparison actually. A talented actor who has managed to fill his filmography with utter shit and now has little respect from me.

• Like 2

Ugh. That looks really bad. Depp is a great actor but I like him much more when he plays nice characters (Ed Wood, J.M. Barrie) instead of arrogant (Mortdecai), serious (transcendence) or disturbed/evil (this trailer).

Save 10 000 puppies or be a heart surgeon, no one cares.

Be a ruthless, cold blooded gangster/killer.

Have your movie.

Human race is weird.

what's interesting about just being a heart surgeon? A ruthless, cold blooded killer heart surgeon sounds more interesting. I'd see that movie.

• Like 3

Save 10 000 puppies or be a heart surgeon, no one cares.

Be a ruthless, cold blooded gangster/killer.

Have your movie.

Human race is weird.

Saving 10,000 puppies? Nah, you don't need quite that many for Hollywood to make a movie:

eight_below.jpg

It's not like people only like movies about bad guys. All the franchises now are basically some variation of good vs. evil with the good guys ultimately triumphing. So Johnny Depp is playing a gangster: shield the delicate eyes of the children and call your senators!

• Like 1

what's interesting about just being a heart surgeon? A ruthless, cold blooded killer heart surgeon sounds more interesting. I'd see that movie.

He kills people and steals their hearts to transplant into other people and sells the other organs to the transplant black market.

• Like 1