grim22

The Flash | Season 2 premieres 6 October.

They chose the right guy to direct for this genre, as David Nutter has brought 17 of 19 pilots to pick ups ... including Smallville, Roswell, Dark Angel, Supernatural, Sarah Connor Chronicles, The Mentalist & Arrow.  I like it's chances. Also, CW/Arrow staff has mentioned if for some reason it doesn't get picked up, they'll continue to use Grant on Arrow in some capacity.

I don't know how this will do, as the others are action premised and this one features a speedy nerd? I wish they just kept him on Arrow, right now.

Watched it before it was removed ... it was good, but some of the acting was a bit off ... hopefully they can work on that.  Several cool easter eggs

Future Headline Crisis ... Flash Missing in 2024 ... Red Skies Vanish & Wayne Tech/Queen Inc Merger

Gorilla Grodd

Harrison Wells ... Professor Zoom???.  Weird, because we have a Thawne, so they might be playing tricks on us

Edited by Adam

Watched the pilot. Awesome episode, could have used a bit more running time. It basically had to speed through (no pun intended) plot points to fit the 45 minute runtime.

The references to 

Green Lantern, Gorilla Grodd, Iron Heights, Keystone City, Zoom, Wayne Enterprises and CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS

were awesome.

Grant Gustin was really really good, I'm surprised to be honest. Tom Cavanagh was good as well, the rest of the supporting cast could use work. Now to see if they can sustain the momentum for the full season.

Flash & Arrow will have a 'crossover event' in episode 8 of each show this season ... also, it will NOT be a part of the cinematic universe according to Geoff Johns.

Also,

TV Guide @TVGuide Follow

Prison Break star Wentworth Miller will pay Captain Cold on #TheFlash. Character will be introduced in Episode 4.

• Like 1

It'll be really, really, really funny if Grant Gustin's new headlining series (this) on the CW, the network notorious for especially dismal ratings, scores higher ratings than the once-popular Fox show (Glee) that essentially introduced him to everyone. And it will probably end up happening.