grim22

Weekend#s: Neeson wins. Non Stop 30M | Son of God 26.5M | Lego 21M | Frozen crosses 1B WW

You just made that up. :P

Actually he offered 3000 now ( sale of the landspeeder) and the rest on Alderaan since Leia was the adopted daughter of the royal family.

Edited by AndyLL
  • Like 1

You guys can watch the Oscars tonight or you can (already) watch John Carter on Spike TV, not two years after its release.

Dat turnaround :rofl:

FX is still premiering the summer 2011 movies

• Like 1

Obi wan couldn't use the Jedi Mind trick on Han because that only works on the weak minded.  Han was definitely not weak minded.

• Like 1

Dat turnaround :rofl:

FX is still premiering the summer 2011 movies

I'm seriously amazed that John Carter's floppage is still surprising me, two years after release. I mean, Captain America: TFA is debuting AFTER John Carter. FX has the movies tho, so I understand they've got to slot them accordingly throughout the year

Dat John Carter score :wub:

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 5

Even if Son of God suffers a steep drop next weekend, it will be very profitable.

I'm curious if BOM will ever list a budget for it. Kind of tough to separate out from the tv show. I can picture something like perhaps $1 million for the movie conversion itself and maybe $5 million marketing?

Movietickets.com numbers for the past 24 hours (so basically their Sunday online sales) :

Son Of God - 26%

Lego Movie - 24%

Non-Stop - 16%

Frozen - 3%

The Wind Rises - 3%

Figured some people would enjoy that list.

• Like 2