JJ-8

Australian Box Office | ....

missions impossible 3 made 3.8m OW and finished with 10m. only films that open that low and reach 20m are family or kids films (animated especially)Watch puss in boots in the coming weeks... it still has a shot at 20m even though it's opened @ 3m. Action films here tend to drop off steeper - good films tend to wind up around 15m. MI3 is an example of a film that did bad here.- jajang

MI4 opening day 886k weekend should be 3.9-4mil, Sat was quite good , Doing really well in Imax

No I'm not saying they won't happen, I'm just saying that Russia must always be considered when talking OS markets.

Agree... Only problem in russia is that you have 14 days to earn your money...

I really hope that we're in a pre-Christmas 'no-one-has-any-money-yet' stage, because, if not, we're in for a long, very underwhelming Summer at the box office :/

I hope so too..Its boring enough as it is..

Actually I was thinking 3m+ was good for MI4. Given what happened last time around. A nearly 4m opening is a very good sign. The coming normal weekend will be very weak here. The craziness don't start till Monday. Now if things are still quiet then. Well....(null)

Actually I was thinking 3m+ was good for MI4. Given what happened last time around. A nearly 4m opening is a very good sign. The coming normal weekend will be very weak here. The craziness don't start till Monday. Now if things are still quiet then. Well....(null)

Should end up over 4.1mil for weekend