JJ-8

Australian Box Office | ....

3 hours ago, Thanos Legion said:

Yep. Though I’ll admit to getting tripped up waaaaaaaay more in countries where the local currency is still expressed with a dollar sign and the ER is somewhat close to 1:1.    

Say you sort of know that the total IW gross for a territory should be about $50M USD, and you go into the thread and ask what it made. If the answer is “£63M” or “¥63M” you immediately go convert the currency in google. If it’s “$800M” you go “wait, that’s 16 times what I know it should be... oh yeah, that figure is in examplandia dollars, let’s go convert to USD.” But if you get told “$63M”... no red flags. Easy to just shrug and go “oh, neat, $63M. Guess it made  a bit more than I remembered, time to tab to a new thread.” Just have to build up experience and be vigilant.

it can also lead to big confusions if looking up all time or compare to .... tries, the exchange rates differ at times in such a big way

14 minutes ago, RtheEnd said:

You ready for it

9.5-10m

Omg I got so excited at your quote notification that my mum asked why haha 

That is phenomenal. 20m after two days! 

I really want it to do 10m+ so it has two 10m days! 

2 minutes ago, Robertron said:

Omg I got so excited at your quote notification that my mum asked why haha 

That is phenomenal. 20m after two days! 

I really want it to do 10m+ so it has two 10m days! 

Maybe Saturday also wan't to jump in to the fun ;)

Spoiler post is deleted on main Avengers End Game thread from page 573. However several viewed (I missed it by 5 seconds). Be advised if you are truly concerned about spoilers I'm not sure any thread is safe from trolls so be careful.

• Like 1

surely 1 10m day is enough ?  nah... go for gold.... unless there is a massive drop off, not sure how this misses the OW record now ?    

(would be funny if it actually beats it's 1 day old record for single day on it's second day........)

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, JJ-8 said:

surely 1 10m day is enough ?  nah... go for gold.... unless there is a massive drop off, not sure how this misses the OW record now ?    

(would be funny if it actually beats it's 1 day old record for single day on it's second day........)

Imagine Saturday does 10m?? 

• Like 1

's - Early audience reaction for 5 out of 5 stars - 88 Total Positive Score 68% of patrons would "definitely recommend" the film to their friends. 94% have seen previous films in the series.