JJ-8

Australian Box Office | ....

Skyfall down about 20% from BD2 opening (excluding midnights, including it is about 30% down), should have a bigger overall weekend though due to the front endedness of BD2. I personally prefer VMAX to Xtreme, but there really isn't much difference. If I want to go to a big screen I got to IMAX :)

The session I just came out of was pretty meh..About 60 people or so.. Granted is was a 9.20 session on a weeknight, so should definitely be picking up over the weekend.And as for the movie: BRILLIANT! My favourite out of the three Craig films.

Edited by Robertron

Seeing Bond tonight in Hoyts ExtremeScreen - personally I prefer this to VMAX.Pumped.

LieMAX.

Its not LieMax that would be digital Imax screens at Hoyts EQ, Highpoint & CarouselHoyts ExtremeScreen is their equilivent of GU/Village Vmax, so biggest 1 or 2 auditoriums with a screen that is min 20-25m wide, generally more legroom and better seats.

^ Yes, I think it should do 12m+.For Total,CR had 1.4m OD and finished with 32m. If Skyfall follows that it will finish with 56m.QoS had 2m OD and finished with 32m. If Skyfall follows that it will finish with 40m.I think 40m shouldn't be a problem. 45m is a reasonable total to expect.

• Like 2

^ Yes, I think it should do 12m+.For Total,CR had 1.4m OD and finished with 32m. If Skyfall follows that it will finish with 56m.QoS had 2m OD and finished with 32m. If Skyfall follows that it will finish with 40m.I think 40m shouldn't be a problem. 45m is a reasonable total to expect.

:)