CJohn

The Last of Us | HBOMax | Jan 15th

Two of the best video games of all time. Didn’t care for some of the progressive elements the sequel threw in our face but the overall acting, mechanics, plot and characters make both games in my top ten. Love the casting choices so far.  Can’t wait!

• Like 1

Had to edit out what I just said earlier. At first I thought Nico Parker might be an original character but then it said she was going to play Joel's daughter. Looks like she might have a slightly different story then Sara though and who knows maybe she might live longer. I couldn't see them bringing in a name like that if she was just going to die in the opening episode.

Edited by RockyMountain

I'm beginning to think that Tess is going to get cut from this version of the story as we have gotten announcements all the way down to 'Bill' but we still don't have anything regarding Tess and she was the one who sent Joel and Ellie on their way in the game.

They could easily though incorporate Tess's character into Marlene for the show. Infact that might be what the plan was. Tess's role in the game was really to be a second character to help out with fights until the player got used to gameplay.