Films

Top 25 musical films ever- Deadline in 16 hours

I wish people would stop complaining if they aren't interested, as already the above shows that some people are interested.I think the title should be changed back to 25, with the note that this includes animated movies. As I could do a list of 25 Disney movies or even 1930 to 1960 musicals like Singing in the Rain, West Side Story or Yankee Doodle Dandy.

Im gonna change it back to 25. Please submit you're list
  • Like 1

1. mary poppins

2. sound of music

3. Frozen

4. TLK

5. fiddler on the roof

6. POTO

7. les miserables

8. BatB

9. wizard of oz

10. TLM

11. grease

12. mama mia

13. aladdin

14. high school musical

15. singin' in  the rain

15 is all I can manage

• Like 1

1. Singing in the Rain2. West Side Story3. Beauty and the Beast4. Aladdin5. Mary Poppins6. Jesus Christ Superstar7. The Little Mermaid8. Grease9. South Park10. My Fair Lady

JCS is a pick out of no-where, so I am wondering if you are talking about the play or the movie?

JCS is a pick out of no-where, so I am wondering if you are talking about the play or the movie?

Considering the list is the top 25 musical films, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say the latter.

1) Dr. Horrible's Singalong Blog2) Frozen 3) Aladdin4) The Producers5) Mulan6) Nightmare Before Christmas

7) Blues Brothers8) Sweeney Todd

9) The Little Mermaid

10) Tangled11) Hercules12) The Lion King13)The Muppets14) Beauty and the Beast15) Imaginaerum (plot was mediocre but such great songs)16) Enchanted17) Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny

18) Les Miserables

19) Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (or was Willy Wanka the movie and Charlie the book)20) Repo! The Genetic Opera21) Marry Poppins22) Yellow Submarine23) A Hard Day's Night24) Westside Story25) The Wizard of Oz 

Edited by 23IsEverywhere
  • Like 1

1) Dr. Horrible's Singalong Blog2) Frozen 3) Aladdin4) The Producers5) Mulan6) Nightmare Before Christmas

7) Blues Brothers8) Sweeney Todd

9) The Little Mermaid

10) Tangled11) Hercules12) The Lion King13)The Muppets14) Beauty and the Beast15) Imaginaerum (plot was mediocre but such great songs)16) Enchanted17) Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny

18) Les Miserables

19) Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (or was Willy Wanka the movie and Charlie the book)20) Repo! The Genetic Opera21) Marry Poppins22) Yellow Submarine23) A Hard Day's Night24) Westside Story25) The Wizard of Oz 

Just to double check, what year is the producers from and is Charlie and the chocolate factory the 2005 one

1 Rocky Horror Picture Show (Could it seriously be anything else?!?!)2 South Park BLU3 The Blues Brothers4 Aladdin5 Sweeney Todd6 The Lion King7 Beauty and the Beast8 Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny9 Frozen10 The Muppets11 Tangled12 Les Miserables13 Grease14 Mary Poppins15 The Little Mermaid

Edited by Schumacher FTW
  • Like 2

1.The Wizard of Oz

2.Fidder on the Roof

3.The Lion King

4.Singin' in the Rain

5.My Fair Lady

6.Cabaret

7.Beauty and the Beast

8.An American in Paris

9.A Hard Day's Night

10.Doctor Horrible's Sing Along Blog

11.Pinocchio

12.Inside Llewyn Davis

13.Amadeus

14.Some Like it Hot

15.South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut

16.The Last Waltz

17.Bambi

18.The Sound of Music

19.Mary Poppins

20.The Jungle Book

21.A Star is Born

22.All That Jazz

23.Aladdin

24.Meet Me in St. Louis

25.The Music Man

Edited by The Panda
  • Like 1

1 Rocky Horror Picture Show (Could it seriously be anything else?!?!)2 South Park BLU3 The Blues Brothers4 Aladdin5 Sweeney Todd6 The Lion King7 Beauty and the Beast8 Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny9 Frozen10 The Muppets11 Frozen12 Les Miserables13 Grease14 Mary Poppins15 The Little Mermaid

Just to say, you have put frozen both 9th and 11th