Shawn Robbins

Saturday #s pg 19 ROAE 16.4,MRP 14.4,NS 7.1,LM 5.4

Bay is one of the most successful directors in Hollywood. Nothing is going to change that. If you don't like him then just don't watch his films. Oddly many people online I have read say they hate Bay yet for some reason the very next day after his next film's release are already online bashing it after seeing it Lol

• Like 3

Bay is one of the most successful directors in Hollywood. Nothing is going to change that. If you don't like him then just don't watch his films. Oddly many people online I have read say they hate Bay yet for some reason the very next day after his next film's release are already online bashing it after seeing it Lol

I like the first TRANSFORMERS. It has become repetitive after that.

• Like 1

Then I suppose I don't fit in with those people, since I haven't seen a Bay film since the first Transformers, which was horrendous, and definitely put me off seeing another Transformers film.

Edited by Tower
  • Like 2

So? Most people are stupid. Bay appeals to the lowest, and I mean lowest, common denominator. That's how he gets so many people through the gate. 

• Like 2

Not much else to talk about.

this thread is all about love for Eva and hate for Bay.

and them weekend numbers, but mostly Eva and Bay.

I like to call them EBay.. :lol:

• Like 4