AniNate

Sausage Party | Rogen/Goldberg Animation | August 12, 2016 | Support the Sausage Party Artists!

Directors Greg Tiernan, Conrad Vernon

Screenwriters Evan Goldberg, Kyle Hunter, Seth Rogen, Ariel Shaffir

Voice Cast Seth Rogen, James Franco, Jonah Hill

Synopsis

"Sausage Party" is a raunchy animated movie about one sausage's quest to discover the truth about his existence. After falling out of a shopping cart, our hero sausage and his new friends embark on a perilous journey through the supermarket to get back to their aisles before the 4th of July sale.

http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=109376

Edited by tribefan695
  • Like 6

Personally from the title, I was expecting it to be a comedy about a bunch of guys of having a party.

Same, but I prefer the actual concept.

I am willing to place a bet right now that the Sausage character is going resemble a penis, or at least as close to a penis as they can get before it becomes NC-17.

• Like 2

Same, but I prefer the actual concept.

I am willing to place a bet right now that the Sausage character is going resemble a penis, or at least as close to a penis as they can get before it becomes NC-17.

I'm also willing to bet that this will be the first animated film released theatrically in a long time to have one of the characters say "fuck".

• Like 6