AniNate

Sausage Party | Rogen/Goldberg Animation | August 12, 2016 | Support the Sausage Party Artists!

1 minute ago, Blankments said:

Sony, see that Saturday drop for SS? This is your chance; lift the embargo and start marketing hardcore over the next week

Is there even an embargo? Reviews have come out at  every place it's screened. I just assume that it hasn't screened for local critics yet, and that the ones that have seen it are sitting on their reviews for this week.

24 minutes ago, filmlover said:

This is probably going to be banned in many places worldwide. Book it.

It's not coming out here, so I'm either gonna have to wait to order it off Amazon or just stream it...

21 minutes ago, TMP said:

It's not coming out here, so I'm either gonna have to wait to order it off Amazon or just stream it...

It is not coming out here either, it was cancelled. 

I don't see this breaking out. I think it was an internet hype movie that doesn't translate into ticket sales. I mean it will do better than it should do, but it will not break out. 

17.2M/38.9M

This will have a "big" opening day and then collapse quickly. 

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 5:38 PM, Spaghetti said:

Decided to check out Facebook likes for the films mentioned that were original (sorry Neighbors 2)

Keanu - 165k

Popstar - 141k

The Nice Guys - 88k

Dirty Grandpa - 226k

Mike & Dave - 117k

How to be Single - 374k

The Boss - 349k

At the moment, before even being released, Sausage party has 680k.

It also has 24M+ trailer views combined on YT and FB.  The upvotes are insane.

It also has double the amount of FB likes over Bad Moms... and that film has been out 11 days already.  Opened to near $25M and is sitting close to $60M right now on lukewarm reviews.

Also take into consideration that this crowd isn't as prone to presales, as they are more walk up (late crowd) business.  I think this film is going to surprise a lot of people.

• Like 1