AniNate

Sausage Party | Rogen/Goldberg Animation | August 12, 2016 | Support the Sausage Party Artists!

Can I be the first to say that this sounds fucking terrible? I think Seth Rogen doesn't know jack shit about animation, and he certainly doesn't respect the medium. If he did, he would have thought of a premise for this movie that was at least as viable as those for his live-action films. Such a shame, because the two directors of this film are seasoned professionals.

I will eat my hat if this isn't Foodfight 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Edited by cannastop

7 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Can I be the first to say that this sounds fucking terrible? I think Seth Rogen doesn't know jack shit about animation, and he certainly doesn't respect the medium. If he did, he would have thought of a premise for this movie that was at least as viable as those for his live-action films. Such a shame, because the two directors of this film are seasoned professionals.

Foodfight 2, here we come.

... Okay ...

27 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

Technically at the very least I don't expect this to be Foodfight. Rogen's said they're going for Pixar level visuals

There is a surprising amount of A-list talent going into this film.

I have a hard time believing they spent more than $50 million on a story about a sausage, though. It's not going to actually meet Pixar standards.

1 hour ago, cannastop said:

There is a surprising amount of A-list talent going into this film.

I have a hard time believing they spent more than $50 million on a story about a sausage, though. It's not going to actually meet Pixar standards.

This is going to be R-rated (by all accounts), so I don't think they're going for "Pixar standards."

11 hours ago, cannastop said:

I will eat my hat if this isn't Foodfight 2: Electric Boogaloo.

906l1L1.jpg

• Like 3