AniNate

Sausage Party | Rogen/Goldberg Animation | August 12, 2016 | Support the Sausage Party Artists!

19 minutes ago, filmlover said:

CJohn the ending of this movie is gonna change your life.

It officially got back on schedule here today after getting cancelled two weeks ago lol. September 15 is the day!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, CJohn said:

4 is Labor Day weekend and the openers are shit. Holds will be crazy good as every year. Time to accept that this is gonna get 100M, Tele.

CJohn, do you know what happens to sausages when they get struck by lightning?

24 minutes ago, ThatOneWardog said:

When discussing the numbers of Sausage Party, I propose we use a different abbreviation other than "cum" to prevent threads to derail into the sex thread :ph34r: 

It should be "cume" anyway. :ph34r: 

• Like 4

On 8/22/2016 at 7:45 PM, Mojoguy said:

Damn, I can't believe how badly Sausage is beating up Kubo.

I think Kubo was just released at a time when there were just to many movies in theaters.  It needed more than just a family audience to succeed, especially when the family audience already has so many more cutesy animated films to see.  Maybe an off-peak release date could have kept it from being burried.  Sausage party on the other hand has the Rogan name, and with his audience's age group an R rated animated film does not seem like such a strange idea.

Edited by 23IsEverywhere
  • Like 1

On 9/20/2016 at 10:12 PM, CJohn said:

Yeah it is locked to miss 100M now.

The last 10 minutes will go down in history. They will be remembered for eternity.

They are going for $100m this weekend.  Big re-release that I will guess they will give the Spectre treatment to.  

2 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

They are going for $100m this weekend.  Big re-release that I will guess they will give the Spectre treatment to.  

Oh lol for real? Hail Sony.