AniNate

Sausage Party | Rogen/Goldberg Animation | August 12, 2016 | Support the Sausage Party Artists!

It's funny because the idea of a "Food Story" seems like something Pixar would do but the fact that people eat food makes it amusingly dark and inappropriate for kids. I like how food think they are being saved but it's really the opposite. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Kalo said:

I'm not sure what I just watched. but I kinda wanna see more.. and was it just me or did those bums really resemble vaginas? o_0

Ha ha. I think the buns will have an intimate scene with the sausages. lol

This looks fu#king hilarious.

I love how it basically went from a being happy go lucky film about food products being alive to basically looking like a horror film, about food fighting for it's life.

Only thing I disliked about that trailer was the use of Wiggle, but even the people who cut that trailer, were wise enough to only use the Snoop dog bit. Ha-ha! Sign me up!

Edited by Daniel Dylan Davis
  • Like 2

The trailer is very funny but I can't help but think this movie might struggle at feature length. Surely the idea of R-rated Pixar/Disney animated film isn't all this movie is going for? South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut did a similar thing (hell the music is done by Alan Menken in this one whereas SP had Marc Shaima parody Menken), but was flexible enough to not rely on that joke too much.

This trailer is definitely going to go viral instantly.

kind of meh on this.  I mean it could be ok, basically the trailer was one joke and just a lot of cursing so it wasn't all that funny to me, but it is just a trailer so hopefully the movie has more than that :)